The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites interested and reputable vendors / companies to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply of Medical Equipment for Covid-19 Response
Scope of Work
- Scanning systems, Ultrasonic, General Purpose
- Portable Ultrasound Scanner
- Mobile Digital Radiography System
- Bed, Hospital, Intensive Care Unit, Mechanical, with Mattress
- Bed Hospital, Intensive Care Unit, Electric, with Mattress
- Cabinet, Bedside
- Trolley, Medication
- Trolley, Emergency, with Drawers
- Stretcher, Hospital, Manual
- Bed, Hospital, Mechanical, with Mattress
- Bed, Hospital, Electric, with Mattress
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen, Device-based Reading Results
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleic Acid Test
All medical equipment must be provided with:
- User care instructions and protocols, including guidance for replacement of accessories and consumables and safe decontamination of reusable parts, indicating if they are generic or brand related;
- Technical maintenance protocols;
- Warranty (including software updates) specifying date of commencement, duration period, exclusions/inclusions and other conditions as relevant.
Other requirements that shall be confirmed during the call-off order issuance:
- All electrical connections according to the destination Country standards.
- In the event of termination of production of the spare parts: Advance notification to the Purchaser of the pending termination, in sufficient time to permit the Purchaser to procure needed requirements; and following such termination, furnishing at no cost to the Purchaser, the blueprints, drawings and specifications of the spare parts, if requested.
Application Closing Date
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with UNOPS.
- A bidder, and all parties constituting the bidder, may have the nationality of any country with the exception of the nationalities, if any, listed in the Tender Particulars section. A Bidder shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the Bidder is a citizen or is constituted, incorporated, or registered and operates in conformity with the provisions of the laws of that country.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder (including its personnel) has a close business or family relationship with a UNOPS personnel or with personnel of the UNOPS partner who engaged UNOPS who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract;
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by UNOPS to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process;
- A Bidder has an interest in other bidders, for the same procurement activity, including when they have common ownership and/or management. Bidders shall not submit more than one bid, except for alternative offers, if permitted. This will result in the disqualification of all bids in which the Bidder is involved. This includes situations where a firm is the Bidder in one bid and a sub-contractor on another; however, this does not limit the inclusion of a firm as a sub-contractor in more than one bid. In the case of procurement processes with lots, this provision shall apply on a lot by lot basis;
- A Bidder does not comply with any other conflict of interest situation relevant to the specific procurement process as specified in the solicitation document.
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Bidder Information Form questionnaire and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to UNOPS. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned further to UNOPS policy on vendor sanctions.
4th April, 2022.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
Interested in improving your knowledge of what UNOPS procures, how we procure and how to become a vendor to supply to our organization? Learn more about our free online course on “Doing business with UNOPS” here