The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and reputable suppliers / vendors to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply of Starter Packs
Scope of Work
- Barbing - Hairdressing:
- Dryer (standing) Equator (Big) 850 watt Height adjustable length
- Dryer (Hand) Rocco (Big) Rocco Professional Hair Dryer RC1253
- Turning Machine (Rocco)
- Professional Hair Curler
- Pedicure Machine (Nova)
- Washing Base (Nova)
- Ear cover 10 pairs plastic ear cover
- Electric Clipper's: Input: 220 - 240V, 50Hz Rating: 15W
- Rechargeable Clipper Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Industrial Paint Chemical Cement Mixer 1800w Voltage:220-240V~50/60HzInput power:1800WNo-load speed:180-480rpm/250-650rpmMixing pad thread:Hex13Aluminum gear boxTwin paddles with quick fix system With 2pcs mixing pad.
- Water Spirit Level. 2 Yard. Industrial spirit level plumb 180cm
- Text Coat Roller Original paint roller brush. 1.5 inch core
- Assorted Paint Brushes Brush set cabinets window painting bristle brushes 1” 15pcs
- Stencil Knife, stationary cutting knife
- Screeding trowel, Stucco Trowel / spatula. Etc.
- POP Molding Ceiling Relief Tray Silicon iced cube tray; 1 square mould design
- POP Molding Ceiling Relief Tray Silicon iced cube tray; 1 round mould design
- POP Molding Ceiling Relief Tray Silicon iced cube tray; 1 cornice moulding
Application Closing Date
- A vendor who will be engaged by UNDP may not be suspended, debarred, or otherwise identified as ineligible by any UN Organization or the World Bank Group or any other international Organization. Vendors are therefore required to disclose to UNDP whether they are subject to any sanction or temporary suspension imposed by these organizations. Failure to do so may result in termination of any contract or PO subsequently issued to the vendor by UNDP.
- It is the Bidder’s responsibility to ensure that its employees, joint venture members, sub-contractors, service providers, suppliers and/or their employees meet the eligibility requirements as established by UNDP.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with UNDP and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative
31st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 4MB
- Mandatory subject of email: UNDP/NGA/2022/029-Supply of Starter Packs - 2 Lots (Bardbing -Hairdressing and POP/Screeding/Painting)
- Multiple emails must be clearly identified by indicating in the subject line “email no. X of Y”, and the final “email no. Y of Y.
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated intoas few attachments as possible.
- The bidder should receive an email acknowledging email receipt.
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.