The Civil Society for Malaria Control, Immunization and Nutrition (ACOMIN) invites interested / eligible members, organizations interested in implementing strategic interventions to express interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
Civil Society for Malaria Control, Immunization and Nutrition (ACOMIN) is the National Network of Civil Society Organizations working on the prevention, treatment and mitigation of the impact of malaria, and the promotion of immunization and better nutrition in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Global Fund Supported Project on COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) & Community Systems Strengthening Towards Resilient and Sustainable Systems Systems for Health (CSS-RSSH) (Aids, Tuberculosis & Malaria (ATM) Network)
Global Fund is presently implementing a COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) grant in 12 states and Community Systems Strengthening towards Resilient & Sustainable System for Health (CSS RSSH) grant in 6 states in Nigeria for the period January 2022-December 2023. The Grant is being implemented through a Principal Recipient, National Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS (NACA).
ATM CSO Networks are to Implement the community component of the grant. Pursuant to the above, the ATM networks seek the services of member organizations; and experienced and committed officers with experience in programme management, monitoring and evaluation, and administration to work as a team supporting the networks' activities in the states.
Community Based Organizations
Each of the ATM Networks is requesting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from eligible member organizations interested in implementing strategic interventions in the following states; Ekiti, Anambra, Gombe, and Nasarawa for the C19RM & CSS-RSSH Grants.
Eligible organizations Include; Non-Governmental Organizations, Community-Based Organizations, and Faith-Based Organizations.
Application Closing Date
- Work with stakeholders within the communities and PHC facility,
- Develop a Work Plan for carrying out activities within the Communities and selected PHC facilities within their LGAS;
- Identify the Communities in which the implementation will hold using objective and predetermined criteria;
- Work in collaboration with other members of Community-led Monitoring Teams and other implementing agents to carry out other activities around the communities and PHC facilities with a view to improving service delivery, and all other activities geared towards the actualization of the objectives of the C19RM project.
23rd March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested organizations should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) with relevant supporting documents attached (Organizational profile, CAC or State Certificates of registration, Evidence of payment of annual dues as applicable, and Track record of activities implemented by CBO).
Guidelines for Submission:
- An organization is expected to apply to work within the preferred state, with the understanding that they will be working in selected LGAs in the State.
- An organization is expected to apply as a member of only one of the ATM Constituencies per state.
- The subject of the email should read C19/GF/STATE applied for e.g. C19/GF/EKITI.
- Only shortlisted organizations will be contacted.