Jigawa State Government invites interested and eligible contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Jigawa State Government is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender in Respect of Completion of Construction of 250 Bed Capacity Specialist Hospital at Hadejia, Jigawa State
Jigawa State Government intends to Complete Construction of 250 bed capacity Specialist Hospital at Hadejia, Jigawa State.
In Compliance with Jigawa State Procurement law NO. 13 of 2019, Jigawa State Ministry of Health wishes to notify the interested bidders of its intention to Complete Construction of 250 bed capacity Specialist Hospital at Hadejia Local Government.
- The Scope of the project is Completion of Construction of 250 bed capacity Specialist Hospital at Hadejia Local Government.
Bidding document should be submitted along with the following documents:
Application Closing Date
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State Works Registration Board
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Audited Account for the Last One (1) Year
- VAT Registration and Evidence of Past Remittance
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support
- Company’s Average Annual Turn Over of not less than N250 Million
- That the Company have fulfilled all obligations to pay taxes, pensions, ITF Contribution and social security contributions
- Evidence of execution and completion of similar Projects in the last 5 years
- Verifiable evidence of Company profile and technical qualification of key personnel registered with relevant professional bodies (COREN, CORBON, QSRBN, ARCON etc.
- A sworn affidavit certifying as Follows:
- That the document submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct
- That none of the directors of the Company has been convicted by any court of law
- That the Company is not bankrupt.
- That none of the officers of Jigawa State/Local Government is a present or former director of the Company.
- Any other relevant information that will help in determining the Company’s suitability for the work.
12:00 noon Monday, 18th April, 2022.
The opening date is 12.00 noon Prompt Monday, 18th April, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Bidding Document Could be obtained from the office of the Director Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Health Dutse at a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) only by 9.00am to 5:00 pm from 7th Monday, March 2022.
Submission of Documents
Financial bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes, (1 original and 2 photocopies in a bigger envelope) and addressed to the:
Ministry of Health,
Block B New Secretariat Complex,
- Submitted bid should come along with a Bid Security of note less than 2% of the bid price inform of bank guaranty/insurance bond from a reputable bank/insurance company.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding letter dully signed by company representative under the company’s Letter Headed Paper bearing the CAC Registration Number (RC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM)
- The Bid Validity period should be 120 days.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned un-opened.
- This advert shall not be construed as commitment on part of the Jigawa State Ministry of Health, nor shall it entail a Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to be any indemnity from the Jigawa State Ministry of Health by Virtue of such Company having responded to this advertisement.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders as the Jigawa state Ministry of Health will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party i.e. in connection with any response to this invitation.
- The jigawa State Ministry of Health reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.