Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited (EROTON E&P) invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
Eroton Exploration & Production Company Limited (EROTON E&P) is the operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) joint venture) in the operation of Oil Mining License 18 (OML 18) which until 2014 belonged to SPDC in the Cawthorne Channels and areas in Rivers State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Catering Services at EROTON Offices and Joint Task Force (JTF) Residence Housekeeping in OML18 (EEP21-0071)
NipeX Tender Number:
EROTON E&P Nigeria Limited; the operator of NNPC/Eroton JV invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the provision of catering services at Eroton Offices and Joint Task Force (JTF) Housekeeping services in OML18.
Scope of Work
The Service includes the provision of personnel and equipment required for the execution of catering services in support of OML18 field development or any other additional Permit Area in which COMPANY has the right to conduct petroleum operations within Nigeria. The contractor shall be responsible for the provision of the following:
- Contractor shall provide Catering at Lagos and Port Harcourt Offices.
- Contractor shall provide Catering and Housekeeping at the JTF Residence in Port Harcourt
The contract duration shall be for a period of two (2) firm years plus one (1) year optional extension.
Application Closing Date
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.18.03 Catering and Housekeeping Services category of the NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) Database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification from bidding for this opportunity.
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category (3.18.03 Catering and Housekeeping Services) as at April 08, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
Bidders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in ‘The Act’. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a "FATAL FLAW".
In line with the above, Tenderers responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act, 2010:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by The Board.
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel listed in the project organogram that will execute the work scope for this service (CAMP BOSS, CHIEF COOK, CHEF, STEWARDS etc.).
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope. Acceptable Category for this service is Category “DA” under new guidelines or Category “C” under previous guidelines
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- Tenderer shall provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities not limited to administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities for execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of MOA for proof of source and patronage of raw materials and finished goods, such as LIVESTOCK/BIRDS, FARM PRODUCE, FOOD PROCESSING items, etc. from Nigerian stockist/farmers to execute this work scope.
- Tenderer shall in line with NCDMB Community Content Guideline develop a Community Content Plan for review and approval by the Board.
- Provide valid proof of registrations, license and permits of: NAFDAC, Ministry of Health, and related professional bodies etc.
- Interested suppliers must be pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS.
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully pre-qualified in NJQS.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of EROTON to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
- This advertisement shall not entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from EROTON and/ or its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other products/ services categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- Suppliers that are pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone numbers) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up to date in their company profile in the NJQS data base.
- EROTON shall communicate only with the authorised/responsible personnel of pre-qualified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.