The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Nigerian registered companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Smart Well Completion
NipeX No: SPDC.00000452
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
Scope of Work
Contractor shall design, prepare, direct, supervise, and execute Smart Completion and Wireless gauges and associated operations as defined herein, and assume liabilities as provided in the Contract. Consequently, Contractor shall provide:
- Smart Well Equipment including Downhole and Surface hook ups.
- Wireless Gauges
- Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of the installed equipment
- Surface Hook-Up to SPDC surface facility.
- Commissioning and maintenance of Data Monitoring System.
These activities shall be rig and rig less based and would be executed on land, swamp and shallow offshore.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the Service Category: 1.01.02 Surface Production, Well test/Monitoring equipment and Accessories and/or 3.04.17 Well Completion Services in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical and Commercial Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- Bidders must comply with Nigerian content requirements.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, log on to http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access the NJQS with your log in details, click on "Continue to Joint Qualification Scheme tool", click on "check my supplier status" and then click "Supplier product group".
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Application Closing Date
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian Shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07. Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative offices) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Category C NCEC and or Category 1,2,3 OR 4 Construction and Movable equipment group (EC) NCEC to demonstrate at least 50% ownership of the completion equipment to be utilized in executing the work scope.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the relevant Product/Service Categories 1.01.02 Surface Production, Well test/Monitoring equipment and Accessories and/or 3.04.17 Well Completion Services and their registered status are current and not expired as at 8th of April, 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q2 2022
- Contract Duration: 3 years + a 1-year extension option
- All respondents to SPDC advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be pre-qualified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the Contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-Contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be double envelope contracting process. Issuance of both Technical and Commercial ITT packages via the NNPC NIPEX portal, but only the Commercial proposal of the successful bidders in the technical stage will be opened for evaluation. .NNPC/The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited reserves the right to reject any and/or all pre-qualified suppliers at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB Certification No.ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/030322/Provision of Smart Well Completion - CW588635.