The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) invites qualified Technical Partners in Nigeria (including Non-governmental organisations based and legally registered in Lagos) to submit EOI documents for the following works:
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016. The Fund's mandate is achieved through the provision of access to affordable finance to nano, micro, small & medium enterprises, training of youth in technical and vocational skills, business support services to entrepreneurs and recommendation of processes to improve the ease of doing business in Lagos State. Similarly, LSETF develops and implements interventions targeted at the technology ecosystem within the State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Lagos State MSME Digital Business Project
In furtherance of its mandate, LSETF intends to launch the Lagos State MSME Digital Business Project with the main objective of equipping Lagos State MSMEs and most vulnerable individuals with the resources and skills to digitize their businesses for the mobilization of online sales with a view to increasing their earning potential.
The programme beneficiaries will undergo practical training in the areas of digital literacy, financial literacy, and social media marketing. They will also be eligible to receive hardware devices to support the digitization of their businesses, in addition to micro-loans and micro grants.
The applicant will be required to provide the following information in their technical proposal:
Application Closing Date
- A description of the methodology and work plan for performing the task
- The approach to content development across any or all of the 3 distinct training areas highlighted in the background section above.
- The Firm must be able to demonstrate capacity to produce LSETF expected outcomes
- Knowledge of LSETF and its project activities.
- Organizational profile including strategy, track record, similar services offered of relevance to LSETF, names, CV and qualifications of key directors/ personnel.
- Any other document that will give the organization a comparative advantage.
- Certification of incorporation/registration with CAC.
- Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company.
- Evidence of registration/renewal as a consultant with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (LSPPA).
28th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
RFP documents are to be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled "Request for Proposal for the Engagement of Technical Partners for the LSETF MSME Digital Business Project to the following address:
Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF),
3rd Floor, Synergy Place,
16 Billings Way,
However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, an online submission will be preferred. Click Here
to submit proposals online in these formats:
- Technical Proposal (PDF)
- Financial Proposal (EXCEL)
- Supporting Documents (PDF)-as requested in the eligibility criteria
- It should be noted that the EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of the LSETF to award the contract to any firm expressing interest.