Nasarawa State Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport invites interested pre-qualified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Nasarawa State Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Lafia is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The ministry of works, housing and transport hereby invites interested pre-qualified companies that are interested in bidding for the under listed projects for the 2022FY budget to come forward and obtain tender documents as shown below.
Scope of Work
Application Closing Date
- LOT 1 - Construction of Nunku-Agyaga -Rinze Road (41.9km) double Coat Surface Dressing with Spur at Akka-Lalle-Andu.
- LOT 2 - Rehabilitation and upgrading of TotoUmaisha Road (48.7km) to Asphalt.
- LOT 3 - Rehabilitation and upgrading to Asphalt Surface of Adudu-Azara Road (32KM).
- LOT 4 - Construction of Box Culver across three Senatorial District.:
- Western Zone: Construction of double Cell Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert along Bagaji Road, Karshi Development Area, Karu L.G.A.
- Southern Zone: (i) Construction of double Cell Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert along Ruwayo/Awonge Road, Lafia North Development Area, LAFIA L.G.C. (ii) Repair of collapsing Box Culverts along Obi-Keana and Keana -GizaKadarko Road.
- Northern Zone: Construction Triple Cell Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert along Lalle /Andu Road, Rinze Development Area, Akwanga L.G.C.
- LOT 5 - Construction of Parameter Fence of Nasarawa State Water Board Head Quarters, Lafia.
- LOT 6 - Renovation of Ministry of Environment And Natural Resources, Lafia.
- LOT 7 - Construction of a new Central Store at Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism, Lafia
7th April, 2022.
Opening of Documents
All submitted Tender documents will be opened immediately on the same day Thursday, 7th April, 2022 on 1200hrs, at Board Room of the Ministry of Works Housing and Transport, Jos road, Lafia.
Collection of Documents
The tender documents are obtainable from the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, Department of Planning, Research and Statistics (DPRS) from 8.00am to 4.00pm daily from the date of this advertisement on proof of payment of non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000.00) per Lot, payable to the Nasarawa State Internal Revenue Service (NSIRS).
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed Tender Documents MUST be submitted in sealed envelopes in duplicates, marked "Original" by the left and "copy" by the right with project NAME and Lot Number (where applicable), clearly stated on the Envelopes and addressed to the:
Board Room of the Ministry of Works Housing and Transport,
Jos Road, Lafia,
- That late submission of bids is not acceptable;
- That the Nasarawa State Government reserves the right to verify all claims of the Contractor.
- That Government is not bound to accept the lowest bidder.
- That only pre-qualified companies are to bid for the projects of their choice and as advertised, please.