The Edo State Ministry of Transportation invites interested firms / consortiums to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Edo State Ministry of Transportation is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification - Engineering, Procurement, And Construction (EPC) Of Truck Transit Parks (TTP)
Edo State is located in the southern part of Nigeria and serves as a transport hub with unique position as a gateway to many other States including Ondo, Delta, and Kogi. Its strategic location to the South-West, South-south, South-East and North-Central Regions of Nigeria, makes it the centre for trade, commerce, and industry, with a huge potential for the establishment of truck transit parks at different locations of the state to aid the transportation of goods for traders and organizations.
This unique advantage also makes the State a major transit route for trucks, which are prone to parking indiscriminately along the roadways, causing a lot of damage to road surfaces and to road-shoulders.
To improve public safety on the highways and also reduce travel time for all road users, Edo State government has recognised the need for proper truck transit parks and has selected two (2) locations for the development of truck transit parks within the State. These parks would offer economic and social facilities including motels, shopping complexes, restaurants, maintenance or mechanic workshops, fire stations, mega fuel stations, police stations, dormitories, etc.
Edo State Government therefore intends to pre-qualify a firm/consortium for the construction of the Truck Transit Parks (TTP) on an Engineering. Procurement and Construction (EPC) basis. The pre-qualified applicants will be issued Invitation to Tender by the State Ministry of Transport as a next step.
Interested firms are to submit their applications for pre-qualification indicating the following:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation
- Certified true copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Evidence of company's income tax clearance for last three (3) years.
- Evidence of current Pensions Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, and NSITF compliance certificate.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- No director of the company is bankrupt or has been convicted of a crime:
- No officer of the relevant Ministries, Departments and agencies of the Edo State Government is a former or present director or shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bidder;
- All information presented in the bid is true and correct in all particulars.
- Company's Audited Financial Accounts for 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- Average annual turnover of a minimum of N 5 billion over the past three (3) years.
- Letter of support from reputable financial institutions.
- Comprehensive Company profile with CVs, academic/professional qualifications of key staff to be deployed on the project including ARCON, CORBON, QSRBN, COREN (electrical, mechanical, civil structures) and any other internationally recognized professional body with not less than 5 years' cognate experience
- Verifiable documentary evidence of similar truck park and transport infrastructure projects executed on an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) basis within the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, etc.
- List of plant and equipment with proof of ownership/lease agreement;
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Policy, Quality Assurance & Control Policies.
- Evidence of registration with Edo State Public Procurement Agency
3:00pm, 6th April, 2022.
Submission of Prequalification Documents21
Prequalification document should be submitted in hard copies-two (2) copies, and accompanied with the soft copies in a USB flash drive, marked "Proposed Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) of Truck Transit Parks," sealed and delivered to the address below:
Ministry of Transportation,
- This invitation is open only to reputable firms with clearly verifiable management and technical capacity and competency for the implementation of the Projects.
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited to collect Tender documents and submit Bids as and when due.
- Failure to comply with the instructions and provide any required document(s) may automatically result to disqualification
- Submission of false documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
- Edo State Government reserves the right to take the final decision on applications received without any responsibility to the respondents.
- Edo State Government shall not be responsible for the cost of any applications made or any loss suffered by such submission.
Interested Firms may obtain further information by electronic mail and calls to 08056727765, email@example.com