The National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Katsina invites interested and reputable contractors / companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Katsina is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Katsina, a Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health, hereby invites interested and reputable companies to bid for the under listed projects to be funded under 2022 Budget.
Scope of Work / Supplies / Services
Lot No / Name of Project:
- Lot R1 / Construction and Furnishing of Store
- Lot R2 / Construction and Equipping of Mortuary
- Lot R3 / Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of Pharmacy
- Lot R4 / Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of Laundry
- Lot R5 / Purchase of Utility Motor Vehicle
- Lot R6 / Procurement of Hospital Furniture and Equipment
- Lot R7 / VVF Awareness Program for Women and Girl Child
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) method and bidders may bid for two (2) Lots maximum but must be in separate envelopes.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Lot R7.
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Lot R7) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022; with minimum average annual turnover as stated in the bid documents;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Katsina or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019, 2020 & 2021;
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/ Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- Lot R6: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria;
- Lot R5: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Monday, 25th April, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Monday, 25th April, 2022 at the conference Hall, National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Collection of Bidding Documets
Bidding documents are to be collected from the Office of the Head of Procurement, National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Batsari Road Katsina on presentation of receipt of payment of a nonrefundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand naira) only per lot, paid into NOFC's TSA in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Bids
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid".
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga,
PMB 2100, Katsina,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than the specified closing date.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un opened;
- This tender invitation shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of National Obstetric Fistula Centre Babbar-Ruga, Katsina nor shall it entitle any company to make claim or seek any indemnity from the Centre by virtue of such company having responded to the advert
- The NOFC, Katsina is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.