The Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa invites interested, competent and reputable contractors with relevant experience, requisite expertise and good track record to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa - This is a federally owned medical centre that provides quality tertiary health care services for patients/customers through the use of highly skilled manpower in a friendly atmosphere sustained by research and training in the Niger Delta region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Capital Projects
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and extant regulations on the Procurement of Goods, Works and Services, the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, hereby invites interested, competent and reputable contractors with relevant experience, requisite expertise and good track record to submit Technical/Financial Bids for the under-listed 2022 capital projects.
Category A - Works:
- Lot 1: Construction/Completion Of 6 Suites Of Endoscopic Theatre Building (Phase Ii)
- Lot 2: Remodelling And Reconstruction Of Adult Accident & Emergency Building
Category B - Goods:
- Lot 3: Supply Of Hospital Consumables And First Aid Equipment To Primary Healthcare In Ogbia LGA
- Lot 4A: Procurement Of 200kva Generators To Otuoke Outreach
- Lot 4B: Procurement Of 650kva Generator
Category C - Non Consultancy:
- Lot 5: Medical Outreach For Prevention Of Infectious Diseases
The scope of work is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to Bidders
Interested companies are required to submit the following documents:
Application Closing Date (Tender)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1:1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Lot 5:
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021), valid till 31st December, 2022
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP:
- A Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa or the Bureau of Public Procurement is former or present Director, shareholder, or has pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- That none of the Company's Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offense including fraud or financial impropriety
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy
- Reference letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
- For Supply of Equipment. Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs):
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years, 2019, 2020 & 2021 duly stamped by a reputable audit firm;
- Lot 5: Evidence of Firm's current registration with relevant regulatory professional body (ies) such as Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN);
- Comprehensive company profile showing organizational structure with Curriculum Vitae of relevant key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic and Professional Qualifications such as COREN, OSRBN, ARCON.CORBON etc.:
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm letter headed paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (GSM) and email address. The latter headed paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm
- Failure to submit any of the above listed documents shall be sufficient grounds for disqualification
12:00 noon Wednesday, 11th May, 2022.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
12:00 noon Wednesday, 13th April, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Technical Bids
The EOI and Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday 13th April, 2022 and 12:00 noon on Wednesday 11th May, 2022 respectively, in the Boardroom of Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, while the Financial bids shall be kept unopened.
Bidders should ensure to sign the Bid Submission Register in the Procurement Unit, Prof. E. N. Etebu Administration Block (2nd Floor), Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, as the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa shall not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents are obtainable from the Procurement Unit, Prof. E.N Etebu Administration Block (2nd Floor), Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa within the working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Friday) upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 only per LOT. paid into Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa's TSA at any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders shall submit completed Technical and Financial Bids in two (2) hard copies, one copy of technical and one copy of financial bid with soft copy financial bids in MS EXCEL format packaged separately in sealed envelopes and labeled "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid" respectively with the company name and address indicated at the back of the envelope. The two envelopes should be enclosed in one big sealed envelope and marked (Technical and Financial), clearly stating the project name and LOT number at the top right hand corner of the envelope and address to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa,
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
Lot 5: As per above (Submission of Tender Documents) but in one envelope and should be submitted not later the specified closing date.
- All EOls/Bids submission must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Submission of Tender does not mean that Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa is under any obligation whatsoever to award your company any contract
- All costs will be bome by the bidders
- Bids received after the deadline for submission shall be returned un opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- Presence of Bidders/ Representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The bids opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online), with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Ant-Corruption/Transparency
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation shall be invited at a later for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders shall be returned unopened
- Service: Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- All required documents may be referred to the Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) PENCOM, ITF and other relevant bodies for verification
- Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time in the interest of the public without incuming any liability in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement on firstname.lastname@example.org