The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State invites experienced and competent companies to submit tender for the following works:
The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State was established by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2014. Following the assumption of offices by the pioneer Rector, Registrar, Bursar and the Polytechnic Librarian in April 2015, the first set of staff were appointed later in the year. As a way of building a very solid foundation for the Polytechnic, acquainting all the pioneer staff with the Vision, Mission, founding objectives and all relevant plans and directions of the Polytechnic, the Polytechnic Management organized a 3-day orientation for the staff between Monday 16th and Wednesday 18th November, 2015 at the take-off academic campus.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Year 2022 Capital Projects and TETFUND 2021 Annual Intervention Project
Federal Government to implement Year 2022 Capital Projects and TETFUND's 2021 Annual Intervention Project. In this regards and in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Polytechnic therefore, invites experienced and competent companies to submit bids for its immediate requisition.
Scope of Work
|Year 2022 Capital Projects
|Provision of 400m of Dedicated 33KV Electricity
|Construction of Football Field Drainage Grassing and Pavilion
|Construction of Block-Wall Fence around Campus
|Construction and Asphalting of Roads on Campus
|Construction of Central Stores Building
|Procurement of Utility Vehicle
|Procurement of Ambulance
|Procurement of Equipment, Furniture and Teaching aids for Workshop, Studio & Laboratories for Schools
|TETFUND'S 2021 Annual Intervention Project
|Construction of Students Hostel
Interested bidders are required to submit the under-listed minimum bidding requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC1.1 or CAC 2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company's Tax Clearance Certificate for the three (3) years (2019,2020& 2021) valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above),
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Training Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of registration on National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2022 ar valid certificate issued by BPP:
- A Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Federal Polytechnic, lle-Oluji or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
- Stamped Company's Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020& 2021);
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed; Company's Profile with Curriculum Vitae of key stalf of the company including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the past five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects: 0 Works: Evidence of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease Agreement
- Lot R1: Evidence of current License issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA).
- Lots R6, R7: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicle or their authorised representatives should bid for Vehicles.
- Lot R8: Letter of Authorisation as representatives of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- For Joint Venture Partnership. Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate. IRR &Sworn Affidavit) are compulsory for each INV Partner
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company/Firm's Letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Contact address. The Company's Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Tuesday, 3rd May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 3rd May, 2022 at the Auditorium "B", Permanent Site, Federal Polytechnic, lle-Oluj, Ondo State, while Financial Bids will be kept un-opened.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (S80) from the office of the Director, Physical Planning, Federal Polytechnic, lle-Oluji on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji's Remita account in any Commercial Bank (click on OTHERS on the list of service charges to Generate RRR). Include evidence of the receipt of payment as issued by the Bursary Department in the tender documents.
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed Technical and Financial bids shall be submitted in two (2) hard copies in two different sealed envelopes and labelled "TECHNICAL AND/OR "FINANCIAL" respectively. Lot Number should be indicated on top right hand comer of each envelope and enclosed in a third envelope on which the Project and Lot number should also be indicated. The Company's name and address (including GSM number) should reflect on the reverse side. The envelopes should be addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji,
P.M.B. 727, Ile-Oluji,
Bids shall be submitted at the Office of The Registrar, Administrative Building, Federal Polytechnic, lle-Oluji. Ondo State, on or before the specified closing date.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bid Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services):
- Only pro-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened
- This announcement is published for information only and neither does it constitutes an offer by the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State to undertake the project(s) nor entitled any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever in respect of any expenses incurred in preparing responses.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
For further enquiries, please contact the Director, Physical Planning on 08035062510/ email: email@example.com