The Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board (TBSMB) invites interested and relevant companies to indicate interest by submitting tender and EOI documents for the following lots:
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board (TBSMB) a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, The board is saddled with the responsibility of developing the National trade and International Business Centre (NTIBC). The complex is situated on a land area of about forty seven (47) acres comprising of office space, shops; Mini-shops and kiosks.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest (EOI)
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos, a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investments, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, hereby invites interested and relevant companies to participate in the tendering process towards the implementation of the 2022 Capital Projects as itemised below.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1 / Landscaping of the Marquee Tent Event Centre Premises and Construction of Ancillary Structure for the Event Centre, Island, Lagos
- Lot 2 / Construction and Installation of 18Nos. of 5m x 7m Double Leaf Giant Gate for TBS Complex, Island, Lagos to Replace the Near 50 Years Old Gate
- Lot 3 / De-Flooding and Rehabilitation of the Drainage System from TBS Complex to the Lagoon
- Lot 4 / Purchase of Two (2) Utility Vehicles to Replace the Old and Un-serviceable Vehicle.
All interested participants wishing to submit Tender for any of the above Lots should show evidence of the following:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 2 and 7 (or CAC11).
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020, and 2021) valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP:
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all the information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) year(2019, 2020 and 2021):
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates, and photograph of the projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferable GSM No.). and e-mail address. The Letter-head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Tuesday, 10th May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Tuesday, 10th May. 2022 at the Conference Room of Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board, TBS Complex, Lagos, while the financial bids will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Managing Director, as Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Head, Maintenance/Technical Services of Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board, TBS Complex, after paying a nonrefundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) per Lot, paid into the Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board's Remita account in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, three (3) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, saved in a detachable USB drive (Flash Drive) and packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid".
Thereafter, put the three (3) sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope with the Lot number and title of the project boldly written on the reversed side of the sealed envelope and addressed to the:
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board,
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder,
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders:
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services):
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened
- The Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.