The World Food Programme (WFP) invites interested eligible companies to express their interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Supply of Equitrac Pull printing software
The World Food Programme seeks to establish a contract with a company who will be required to supply, install, test,operationalize, train IT users and document an Equitrac Pull printing solution for use at Kenya country office.
WFP invites eligible companies to express their interest in providing the above-mentioned goods/services.
The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify companies with verified technical and financial capacity to provide the services. Eligible companies will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of:
Application Closing Date
- Confirmation of interest in being considered for the provision of the above services;
- EOI response form and Annexes completed and signed, as required in Clause 6 of this document: Company status and profile and its suitability for the stated purpose;
- Relevant experience.
16:00 hours (EAT), 4th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and sent to WFP Procurement by email to: Nairobi.Procurement@wfp.org
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: Nairobi.Procurement@wfp.org
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the EOI.