The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the printing of the following works:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional political and economic union of fifteen countries located in West Africa. Collectively, these countries comprise an area of 5,114,162 km², and in 2015 had an estimated population of over 349 million.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Printing of ECOWAS Documents
The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2022 budget intends to carry out the Printing of ECOWAS documents (Purchase order Contract / Quantity).
Scope of Work
The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Printing in Two (2) lots of the above subject.
- ECOWAS Procurement Code (Total quantities specified in the bidding document)
- ECOWAS Staff Regulation (Total quantities specified in the bidding document)
- ECOWAS Financial Regulation (Total quantities specified in the bidding document)
Application Closing Date
- Volume 2 of ECOWAS Official Journal (Total quantities specified in the bidding document)
11.00am, 27th April, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend (Via virtual meeting), on April 27 2022 at ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District.
Collection of Biding Documents
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested bidders upon Submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand Naira only (₦20,000).
Submission of Documents
Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located at the:
Directorate of General Administration,
1st Floor ECOWAS Commission,
101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
P. M. B. 401,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Bids should be clearly marked “Local Competitive Bidding for the Printing of ECOWAS Documents Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee’’ and submitted on or before the specified closing date and should clearly indicate Price, Specifications, Delivery Period, Bid Validity Period and Bid Security Validity Period as these will determine the acceptance of bids received.
- Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (N500,000.00).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria. Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com