The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) invites interested consultants, suppliers and contractors to tender applications for the following works:
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) is a US$500million Non-Bank Financial Institution wholly-owned by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) created to Redefine, Dimension, Measure, Re-Price and Share agribusiness-related credit risks in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: General Procurement Notice
This General Procurement Notice relates to NIRSAL Pic Procurement Policy requirements in alignment with Nigerian and global procurement standards and best practices.
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Pic) in a wholly-owned corporation of the Central Bank of Nigerin Incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act with the key mandate af de-risking agriculture and facilitating agribusiness.
NIRSAL Pic's de-risking and facilitation activities are aimed at catalyzing tunding and Investment into agriculture and agribusiness by aligning agricultural value chains with finance value chains.
To achieve its de-risking and facilitation objectives, NIRSAL Ple deploys its five pillars of Credit Risk Guarantee, Technical Assistance, Innovative Agricultural Insurance products development, Stakeholders' Rating, and Incentive support. NIRSAL Plc has broken the agricultural value chain into four standard segments comprising the Pre-upstream, Upstream, Midstream, and Downstreamn segments.
Over the years, NIRSAL Plc has been procuring various goods, works ad services towards:
- Stakeholders' engagement, sensitization and capacity building.
- Value chain analysis on the four segments (pre-upstream, upstream, midstream, and downstream) across over 15 agricultural commodities
- Development and deployment of risk management frameworks, segment and crop-specific financing frameworks and products
- Development and deployment of innovative and specialized agricultural insurance products
- Development and deployment of stakeholders' rating and incentive mechanisms
- Development and deployment of bespoke Field ICT & data solutions and platforms for seamless de-risking and finance facilitation activities
- Development and deployment of robust Internal ICT platforms for seamless operations
- Field Capital iter acquisitions, fittings, and consumables.
This General Procurement Notice seeks to consolidate on the above. Interested consultants, suppliers and contractors should pay attention to specific procurement notices over the course of 2022.
Please note that participation in NIRSAL's procurement activities requires consultants, suppliers, and contractors to register with NIRSAL Plc.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of incorporation of the company by the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
- Evidence of Registration with Relevant Professional Bodies
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued in 2021/2022
- Evidence of VAT Registration
- Company Audited Accounts for three years ending in 2021
- Evidence of Compliance with the Provision of the Pension Reform Act 2004 2004
- Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of Compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- Evidence of at least 3 Similar Jobs executed in the tast 3 years from 2019, Including letters of award and completion certificates for the selected services
- Detailed Resume for Individual Consultants
- Evidence of Registration/Certification with Agriculture Business Regulators such as National Agricultural Seed Council (NASC), etc-For Inputs/Seed Supply Companies Only.
4:00pm Monday, 30th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
to submit all Registration documents.
- Documents should be submitted in English.
- All attachments to be in PDF
- Registration opens from 10am Tuesday March 01 2022, and closes at 4pm Monday, May 30, 2022.