Delta State Government invites interested and eligible contractors to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Delta State (recognized on August 27, 1991) is an oil and agricultural producing state in Nigeria. It is situated in the region known as the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). The capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state, with an estimated area of 762 square kilometres (294 sq mi), while Warri is the economic nerve center of the state and also the most populated. It is located in the southern end of the state.
The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors to Tender for the 2020 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Conditional Grants Scheme (SDGs-CGS) to State Projects
The Directorate of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) under the aegis of the Delta State Government is collaborating with the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on SDGs (OSSAP-SDGs) to execute pro-poor projects in the Health, Water & Sanitation and Renewable Energy sectors under the 2020 Conditional Grants Scheme (CGS) to States. Accordingly, the Directorate is inviting contractors to pre-qualify for projects that would be executed in upland and riverine locations across the 25 LGAs in the State.
Scope of Work
- The overall aim is to support and improve service delivery in primary Healthcare especially in rural areas across the state in line with Sustainable Development Goals 3, 6 and 7.
Nature of the projects involved - Health, Water & Sanitation & Renewable Energy:
Contractors Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Construction of Medical Staff Quarters
- Rehabilitation of Medical Staff Quarters
- Construction of Maternity Labour Wards
- Construction of Out-Patient Department(OPD) Hall
- Construction of Concrete walkway
- Supply of Essential Obstetrics Care Equipment
- Construction of Fenced Solar Powered Bore-holes
- Rehabilitation of Boreholes
- Rehabilitation of Primary Healthcare Centres
- Improvement of Primary Healthcare Centres
- Landscaping of Primary Healthcare Centres
- Construction of Fence
- Supply and Installation of Solar lighting System, Inverter and refrigerator
- Supply and Installation of Ultra-violent and Multi-barrier treatment plant system
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Registration with Delta State Contractors Registration Board;
- Evidence of payment of administrative charge of N40,000.00 (Forty thousand naira) into a designated Directorate of Sustainable Development Goals Account;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate;
- Evidence of financial capacity to execute the Project(s);
- Company profile with evidence of previous works carried out i.e. certificate's of completion, equipment and technical capacity;
- Submission of passport photographs of Directors/Owners for incorporated/registered Companies;
- DSIR Card;
- VAT Registration Certificate and;
- Evidence of Annual Turnover.
6th April, 2022.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The documents must be signed and submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Pre-qualification to tender for SDGS 2020 Conditional Grants Scheme projects (STATE TRACK)" to the Secretariat of Conditional Grants Scheme with address indicated below:
Project Support Unit (PSU),
Conditional Grants Scheme,
Directorate of SDGs,
Illah Road, Asaba,
Project area(s) of interest should be indicated at the top right hand corner of the envelope e.g. Construction of Medical Staff Quarters, Rehabilitation of Medical Staff Quarters, Construction of Maternity Labour Wards, Supply of Essential Obstetrics Care Equipment, Construction of Fenced Solar Powered Bore-holes, Rehabilitation of Borehole, Rehabilitation of Primary Healthcare Centres, Supply and Installation of Solar lighting System, Inverter and refrigerator, Landscaping of Primary Healthcare Centres (PHC), Construction of Fence as the case may be.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Delta State SDGs office nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the SDGs office or the State Government;
- The State SDGs Secretariat reserves the right to verify any claim(s);
- Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project(s) and;
- All submissions are to be done within 2 weeks of this publication.