The International Maritime Organization (IMO) invites interested qualified companies to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is responsible for measures to improve the safety and security of international shipping and to prevent marine pollution from ships.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Development of a Publication on Current Practices, and a Recommendations and Training Package on Biofouling Management Plans and Biofouling Record Books
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) seeks proposals from qualified companies for for the publication of technical documents that provide guidance on specific aspects related to biofouling management and support the development of associated training packages designed to enhance the capacities within national administrations and relevant maritime industries in the Lead Partnering Countries, in accordance with the requirements, terms and conditions stipulated herein.
This Request for Proposal (RFP) consists of this document and the following annexes:
Application Closing Date
12:00 (GMT), 28th March, 2022.
Collection of Documents
To receive the complete RFP 2022-02 documentation interested bidders are advised to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with SUBJECT title: “Request for RFP2022-02”.
- In submitting a proposal, the Proposer accepts in full and without restriction the requirements of this RFP including the Terms of Reference and the IMO General Conditions as the sole basis of this tender process, and waives his own conditions of sale, whatever they may be.
- Kindly be informed that the IMO RFP 2022-02 bid submission deadline has been extended to 28 March 2022- 12:00 GMT. Proposals must be received by the IMO extended deadline.
- Proposals received after the designated time will be automatically rejected.
- Proposals are to be transmitted online via the IMO procurement portal, using the unique link in the invitation email, stating the RFP reference in the subject line. Submission of proposals by other means is not accepted.