The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested companies to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Establishment of Long-Term Agreements for the provision Turnkey Solar PV solutions for UNDP Offices, Programmes and Projects
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid for Establishment of Long-Term Agreements for the provision Turnkey Solar PV solutions for UNDP Offices, Programmes and Projects (Ref. GP600974-1).
Scope of Work
The final solutions sought include:
Application Closing Date
- LOT 1. Turnkey Small Autonomous PV plants
- LOT 2. Turnkey Hybrid PV Plants
- LOT 3. Grid-tied interconnected PV plants
- LOT 4. Solar PV multiuser Mini-grids
- LOT 5. Solar PV multiuser Mini-grids based on Swarm Electrification or Mesh-grids (Plug&Play modular, scalable and distributed PV plant with storage).
5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Please carefully read the bidding documents and follow the instructions in the e-Tendering system to submit your offer. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org
and sign in using your username and password, and search for event: UNDP1 - GP600974-1 Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions in the user guide: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
It is strongly recommended to create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by a ".", (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password. Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one Uppercase Letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
You can view and download tender documents with the guest account as per the above username and password. However, if you are interested to participate, you must register in the system and subscribe to this tender to be notified when amendments are made.
- We would highly appreciate your confirmation of interest by clicking on "Accept Invitation" in the eTendering platform or by sending an email to: email@example.com (mentioning "GP600974" in the subject). By clicking on “Accept Invitation” in the eTendering platform you will be receiving automatic notifications related to the event.
- In the event that the RFP is not of your interest, we encourage you to share the procurement notice with your partners and/or associates.