The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites eligible contractors / vendors to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Installation of 300KVA 11/0.415KVA Transformer
UNHCR Abuja office would appreciate receiving your firm offer for the Installation of 1 No 300kva 11/0.415KVA Transformer for its office at Lagos @ No 13 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Nigeria. (See Annex C). Find attached in Annex A the Bid Submission Form, Annex B the Financial Offer Form and Annex C the Technical Specification form for more information about the goods or services required (specifications).
Please include the following price information in your quote (without VAT): Currency (NGN), Unit cost, Total Cost, Transport cost (if any). Please note that UNHCR has tax and duty exemption status.
Scope of Service
Mandatory Technical Offer Requirement
- Supply and installation of 300 KVA 11/.415 Transformer
- Services and installation of the associate 11KVA XLPE cables (35MM)
- Conduct all the necessary pre commissioning tests
- Liaise with Eko distribution on all the installation and commissioning logistics
- Liaise with Nigeria Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA)
Application Closing Date
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate of incorporation submitted
- Tax clearance Certificate for last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) Submitted
- Evidence of similar procurement contract POs, Contracts, award letters etc. for the Procurement & installation services of electrical transformers
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted
- Valid company business bank account
- Confirmation of project completion period after issuance of purchase order
25th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be sent via email to: email@example.com
alone (using the attached Bid Proposal Form) on or before the specified closing date and address to as stated below:
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR),
Attn: Aminatou Camara- Senior Supply Officer,
09 Udo Udoma Crescent Asokoro,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Your quotation must be valid as least for 90 days.
- The standard payment terms of UNHCR are net 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.