The Federal Polytechnic, Oko invites interested and qualified Auditors, with good track record of performance to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko is a Nigerian polytechnic located in Oko, Anambra State. It was founded in 1979 and was previously known as College of Arts, Science and Technology. Federal Polytechnic, Oko is one of the fastest developing tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Appointment of External Auditor
Applications are invited from qualified Auditors, with good track record of performance for pre-qualification and appointment as External Auditor of the Polytechnic
The following are the pre-qualification requirements to be submitted for consideration by interested and qualified Firms on or before the closing date:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration/renewal with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organisation, especially institution of higher learning. Letters of award must be enclosed.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution, in compliance with the statutory provisions of the ITF amended Act 2011
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2019, 2020 and 2021)
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- List of similar audit work done with date(s) and place in the last years (supported with Completion Certificates).
- Comprehensive company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of opening Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for staff or employees with Pension Fund Administrator supported with Completion Certificate issued by the National Pension Commission in compliance with the Pension Act.
- Evidence of Technical Qualification and experience of Law personnel.
7th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All applications with full pagination should be in ten (10) spiral bound copies (unbound submission will not be accepted) and enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked, "Application for the post of External Auditor, at the top right corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Oko,
- Only shortlisted Auditors shall be invited for interview.
- Original documents on any aspects of the Firm's submission may be requested for sighting.
- The advert shall not be misconstrued as commitment on the part of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, nor shall it entitle any Firm to make any claim to seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic by virtue of having responded to the advertisement
- Notwithstanding the submission of pre-qualification documents, Federal Polytechnic, Oko, is neither committed nor obliged to include any Audit Firm on the list for consideration,
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko, reserves the right to reject/accept any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Late submission will not be accepted.