Mercy Corps Nigeria invites suitably qualified companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization That Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria's complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of 15/15 MBPS Internet Service in Damaturu and 10/10 MBPS Internet Service in BIU Using Microwave Technology
Mercy Corps Nigeria hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement as indicated below:
Scope of Work
- NIG/ABV/TEN0059 - Provision of 15/15 MBPS Internet Service in Damaturu and 10/10 MBPS Internet Service in Blu Using Microwave Technology
The scope of work for Internet Service Provision should cover but not limited to the following services:
- Provision Services:
- Internet Service: The Internet Service Provider will make available specified internet service at Mercy Corps office location in Biu, Borno State and Damaturu, Yobe State using Microwave.
- Guaranteed 98% uptime
- Provision of Back up Secondary Link to support the Primary Link
- 24/7 availability for scheduled and on call support
- Uncapped data for Download and Upload
- Access to utilization statistics via a portal
Application Closing Date
- Highly experienced with 5 years + Internet Service provision works experience.
- Experience working for international NGOs or in civil society is a plus.
- Knowledge of and conversant with Abuja work environment.
- Available 24/7 on call and on schedule
- Standard Nigerian Government business documentations (CAC, Tax documents, etc)
5:00pm Monday, 4th April, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
to download the Full Tender Package.
Submission of Documents
Submissions must be in PDF format and submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
With subject line as "NIG/ABV/TEN0059- Provision of 15/15 MBPS Internet Service in Damaturu and 10/10 MBPS Internet Service in Blu Using Microwave Technology
Hard copy submissions may also be submitted on a sealed envelope labelled as "NIG/ABV/TEN0059- Provision of 15/15 MBPS Internet Service in Damaturu and 10/10 MBPS Internet Service in Biu Using Microwave Technology to Mercy Corps Nigería Abuja Office with office address at:
Plot 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last day for questions on this tender is on the 30th March 2022, 3PM Nigeria Time. Questions will be answered and uploaded to email@example.com on the 31st March 2022, 3PM Nigeria Time.