The Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) invites interested and credible Media Data Firm(s) to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) was founded over 30 years ago by Phyllis Tilson Piotrow as a part the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's department of Health, Behavior, and Society and is located in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Radio Spot Placement Contract for Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria (BA-N)
The Johns Hopkins University Centre for Communication Programs (JHUCCP), Baltimore USA, has received USAID funding, under the Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria (BA-N) project, to implement health promotion and social and behaviour change interventions in Nigeria from 2018-2025.
This project works with the Federal and State Ministries of Health to build their capacity in social and behaviour change communication leadership and implement cutting-edge social and behavioural interventions to improve the health and well-being of Nigerians across a broad array of health issues, including Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition (MNCH+N), Family Planning, Malaria, Lassa Fever, Tuberculosis and COVID 19. We work in most of the states in Nigeria including the FCT, spanning each of the major geographical zones in the country.
General Description of Procurement
- BA-N seeks to engage the services of a media data firm to provide research data on media consumption pattern and habits to enable BA-N to make scientific decisions in media selection
- The contract will cover a period of one year
- The data firm must conduct research in at least 20 BA-N states as listed- Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Oyo, Lagos, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi, Kano, Abuja, Bayelsa, Adamawa, Imo, Kaduna, Edo, Jigawa, Zamfara, Taraba, Kwara, Niger, Yobe, Borno, Lagos and Rivers.
The data company must be able to conduct training for BA-N staff on how to interrogate the data for results.
Criteria for Selection
- Provide yearly/monthly data on media consumption pattern/habit
- Provide monthly data on rated Radio/TV stations in states
- Provide monthly data on rated time-belts on stations in states
- Provide monthly data on rated programs on a station in states
- Provide monthly data for Reach, GRPs and ratings on DSTV and other satellite television
- Provide dashboard to show trend of listenership and viewership per media house selected in each location
- Ensure smooth run of the data software
- Availability to provide relevant support for the software, working in-hand with the IT team
- Availability to conduct trainings for staff on how to interrogate the data to get results such as Reach, GRPS, Frequency etc.
- Provide Service Level Agreement (SLA) which will clearly define the level of service to be provided to BA-N. This document would be reviewed by both parties and terms would be agreed upon.
Eligibility of Bidders
- Ability to accomplish our scope of work; provide evidence of past and current work on media ratings and reach.
- Review of methodology to show respondents selection criteria, location of survey sample size, method of data analysis. This is to allow us to understand how the research is conducted.
- Confirmed data recency-how recent is the monthly data provided?
- Evidence of past performance providing similar service: provide names with contact information for at least 3 references.
Please provide relevant documents to show your eligibility to participate in this procurement by providing copies of the following documents:
Application Closing Date
- Legal Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria
- Tax Identification Certification
- Evidence of affiliation with the media buying and advertising industry in Nigeria
5:00pm, 5th April, 2022
Submission of Quotes
Submit bid on company's official letter head, duly signed and dated emailed to: email@example.com
Bid should be addressed to:
Radio Spot Placement Contract for Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria (BA-N),
Please state your payment terms while quoting. However, BA-N's preferred term is full payment at the completion of each campaign when invoice and certificate of broadcast have been received and approved. Payment approval is subject to compliance verification. BA-N is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting. Also note that BA-N will deduct withholding tax at 10% where applicable.
- Any deviation from the specifications contained in the RFQ will lead to DISQUALIFICATION.
- Please ensure that bid capture all the requirements for selection.
- Any questions should be emailed to the procurement team at: firstname.lastname@example.org