Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites established, registered and reputable Vendors to submit tender documents for the supply of the following works:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons based on need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peace building programming, Health Systems and Institutional Strengthening Programs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Car and Truck Rental Services
CRS Nigeria is inviting tenders from established, registered and reputable Vendors for the supply of rental Vehicles for Borno and Yobe field Operations. Vendors are expected to quote for the different class of vehicles Services that they have strong capacity in and can deliver within a reasonable timeline.
Scope of Work
Location / Tender No:
Supplier Eligibility Requirements
- Borno State / CRS-MAID-Vehicle Rentals-2022-01
- Yobe State / CRS-YOBE-Vehicle Rentals-2022-01
- A Cover Letter stating the tender number interested in.
- Description of the bidder’s experience and involvement with provision of Rental Vehicles to INGOs
- Evidence of valid registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission/Form C02 & C07; Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of a recent Tax Clearance Certificate and TIN number
- Income tax clearance certificates for the last three financial years.
- Evidence of corporate office address, phone numbers, email address.
- Evidence of financial capability and banker's Reference letter;
- Three recent referees with their contact numbers for similar work done.
- Full name of the person authorized to sign the Contract documents and accept Purchase Orders.
- Photocopy of a valid means of identification of the business owner.
The Expression of Interest will provide CRS the necessary information to select suitably qualified vendors to join a pool of qualified businesses. Only vendors with a physical base and operations in each of the state locations will be considered.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm, 8th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope via courier addressed to “Tender Committee, at any of the 2 office locations or electronically, using the tender email.
Catholic Relief Services,
Plot No 09/YBDA,
State Low-cost Extension Damaturu,
House No. 1 Dipcharima Road,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
with “Tender Submission CRS-MAID-YOBE-Vehicle and Truck Rentals -2022-01” in the subject line or submit in person to CRS YOBE office in Damaturu.
Conditions of Tender
- The bids should be submitted until 12:00PM Friday 8th April 2022. Bids received after 12:00PM Friday 8th April 2022 will not be considered during bid opening
- For further enquiries, please contact Procurement Committee via email at: email@example.com
- CRS reserves the right to disqualify suppliers who fails to meet the eligibility requirement
- CRS reserves the right to accept or reject bids even if it is the cheapest
- CRS reserves the right to accept part or whole of the bid
- CRS reserves the right to award to successful bidders only one lot or more lots.
- Bidders must indicate validity of prices from date of tender closure
- All submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
- CRS has the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the solicitation process.
- CRS shall conduct a due diligence check at the business premises of successful service providers before any award is given.
- CRS Nigeria shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in responding to this invitation.
- CRS will deduct the statutory Withholding Tax for this Service
- Bidders who have capacity and presence in both states are encouraged to bid.