The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and eligible suppliers / vendors to submit quotations for the supply of the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply of Security Equipment Parts and Installation
Scope of Work
- Supply & Replacement of Hydraulic Powered Boom Barrier Up & Down Sensor
- Supply & Replacement of K12 Sliding Gate barrier Open and close control sensor
- Supply & Replacement of Hydraulic Powered Delta Road Blocker
- Supply & Replacement of Hydraulic Powered Delta Road Blocker Electric Overload Relay
- Supply & Replacement of Hydraulic Powered Delta Road Blocker Eaton (Tightening Torque)
- Supply & Replacement of Revolving Door Control panel and motor
Application Closing Date
- A vendor who will be engaged by UNDP may not be suspended, debarred, or otherwise identified as ineligible by any UN Organization or the World Bank Group or any other international Organization. Vendors are therefore required to disclose to UNDP whether they are subject to any sanction or suspension imposed by these organizations. Failure to do so may result in termination of any contract or PO subsequently issued to the vendor by UNDP
- It is the Bidder's responsibility to ensure that its employees, joint venture members, sub-contractors, service providers, suppliers and/or their employees meet the eligibility requirements as established by UNDP.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with UNDP and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
1st April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 4MB
- Mandatory subject of email: : UNDP/NGA/2022/39-Supply of Security Equipment Parts and Installation
- Multiple emails must be clearly identified by indicating in the subject line "email no. X of Y", and the final "email no. Y of Y.,
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- The bidder should receive an email acknowledging email receipt.
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.