Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with ownership of fibre optic infrastructure to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Fibre Bandwidth Services
Nipex Tender No:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) in its role as Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture hereby announces to Interested and pre-qualified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for Provision of Fibre Bandwidth Services
SPDC require telecommunication links to communicate within her in-country locations, the rest of shell group and have access to the Internet These connections will be through the use of local and international leased fibre circuits providing suitable sizes of bandwidth
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with ownership of fibre optic infrastructure to provide local leased circuits and International lease circuits to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders list for subject lender.
The tender will run within two (2) packages viz:
- Provision of International Bandwidth Services
- Provision of National Bandwidth Services
The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q2 2022 and remain active for 4 years' duration, followed by 1-year extension option
Scope of Work / Service Requirement
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to:
- Provision of different bandwidth capacities via International fibre circuits between Lagos and Europe.
- Provision of different bandwidth capacities via local fibre circuit for Internet breakout
- Provision of different bandwidth capacities via national fibre circuit between different Shell locations
- Provision of different bandwidth capacities via metro (intra-state) fibre circuit in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja
- 24/7 support for the services
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 - Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation Support Services category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (IT).
- To determine you are pre-qualified and View product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-nq.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool. Click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, lovi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NJOS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex.ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the Nipex system.
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and Co7 evidence of NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration.
- Tender shall provide evidence of Location of in-country facilities not limited (Technical Administrative office)
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume
- Tenderers shall provide evidence of class 18.104.22.168 or 5 Services and Support group (SS) NCEC demonstrating capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Nigerian Communications Commission's (NCC) permit/license.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09 - Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services NJOS product/category as at 1st April 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB Certification No: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/030222/ Provision Of Fibre Bandwidth Services.