The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) invites interested, reputable contractors / vendors to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) is a dedicated training arm of the United Nations system. UNITAR provides innovative learning solutions to individuals, organizations and institutions to enhance global decision-making and support country-level action for shaping a better future.
UNITAR was created in 1963 to train and equip young diplomats from newly-independent UN Member States with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate through the diplomatic environment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Sale of Surplus Property / Office furniture and Electrical Appliances
The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) intends to put on sale some surplus office furniture and electrical appliances listed in Annex II of this RFQ through a competitive process.
This request for quotation is open to both external bidders and to the UN agencies/personnel.
(Ms Excel) for a detailed description of the SOW.
Application Closing Date
12:00 hours (CET) Tuesday, 26th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be received via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate "RFO/UNITAR/NCD/2022-02 - Subject: "Sale of Surplus Property/Office furniture and electrical appliances" in the subject line of the email.
The submission shall comprise of:
- The Bid Forms (ANNEX II and Annex III) completed and duly signed by the Bidder on all pages and contain no alterations, erasures, or overwriting.
- For individuals: Copy of an ID document (passport)
- For organizations/companies: copy of business license/commercial registration
- The goods shall be sold on "as is and where is' basis and UNITAR makes no representations or warranties for the fitness or title thereof.
- Partial offers are permitted.
- Bid may be done for any item individually and not necessarily for all items listed in the Bid submission form.
- The preferred currencies of offer are CI/CUR/DKK/USD. For evaluation purposes and to facilitate conversion and comparison of bids expressed in other currencies, UN Official Rates of Exchange will be used.
(PDF) for more clarifications on the RFQ.