The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested contractors, companies and firms(s) to express interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Assessment & Installation Service of 5KVA Solar Inverter Power System in NCFRMI Ijebu-Ode
UNHCR Abuja would appreciate receiving your firm offer for the Installation Service of 5kva Solar inverter Power System In its partners office in Ijebu-Ode Ogun State Nigeria, the quotation and bill of quantity should be sent after you have conducted physical assessment including the assessment report.
Please include the following price information in your quote (without VAT): Currency (NGN), Unit cost, Total Cost, Transport cost (if any). Please note that UNHCR has tax and duty exemption status.
To continuing doing business with UNHCR as a supplier your company status must not be inactive in the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria. We have recommendations before we engaged any supplier, your company CAC status must be active in the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria. Verify your company details by searching via this link: https://search.cac.gov.ng/list
Scope of Work
Mandatory Technical Offer Requirement Score
- A 5KVA inverter-Solar system for NCFRMI Ijebu Ode) (proposed) Charger/Inverter (hybrid) - Minimum / 1
- Victron Super Cycle Battery 12V 230Ah or equivalent / 8
- Solar Panel
- Assessment of the building including Electrical assessment to determine the actual requirement of the solar power system. / lumpsum
Application Closing Date
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate of incorporation submitted
- Tax clearance Certificate for last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) submitted
- Three (3) contract, POs, LPOs, award letters of successful installation & procurement for solar project installations with contract sum, itemized with contact details of contract focal for reference check.
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex D)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex E)
- Confirmation of project completion period after issuance of purchase order
5th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be sent via email to: email@example.com
and addressed to as stated below:
Attn: Aminatou Camara - Senior Supply Officer,
09 Udo Udoma Crescent,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your quotation must be valid as least for 90 days.
- The standard payment terms of UNHCR are net 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.