The Edo State Hospitals Management Agency invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of various Medical Consumables and Printing of Medical Record Forms and Materials as stated:
The Edo State Hospitals Management Agency is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tendering for the Supply of Medical Consumables and Printing of Medical Record Forms and Materials
Contract Ref No.:
The Edo State Hospitals Management Agency on behalf of the Edo State Government and from its approved Budget for the Fiscal year is desirous of carrying out its procurement for use in its thirty-two (32) Hospitals across Edo State and intends to apply part of the Budget for the payment of the contract.
Consequently, the Edo State Hospitals Management Agency now invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of various Medical Consumables and Printing of Medical Record Forms and Materials as stated below.
||Dental, Ear Nose and throat, and Ophthalmology Consumables
||Theatre/Surgery/A&EIGOPD/O&G and Medical Gas
||Radiology Paediatrics, and Board Headquarters Consumables
Contractors that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Registration with Edo State Public Procurement Agency
- Evidence of Registration/Incorporate with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of registration with Edo State Health Insurance Scheme.
- Evidence of company tax payment for the immediate past three years (i.e. 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Detailed Company profile showing evidence of key personnel.
- Documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including letter of award, valuation certificate and job completion certificate.
- Bidders for Lot 1 must show evidence of registration with Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria with current License to practice.
- Affidavit of Disclosure:
- Disclosing that the company shall exercise requite skill using genuine/specified materials and input in the execution of the contract.
- A statement of interest including whether any director of the company has been convicted in any country for criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- That the bigger is neither in receivership nor a subject of insolence / Bankruptcy / Winding up proceedings.
- That all information presented in the Bid is true and correct in all particulars and can be verified.
- Prices quoted on bid document are valid for a period of three (3) months from the date of Bid Opening.
12:00 noon Wednesday, 20th April, 2022.
Collection of Documents
A complete set of bidding document in English Language which contains detailed information of items, their description and quantities required may be obtained by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of forty thousand naira (40,000.00) within 3 weeks from the date of this publication.
Payment should be made into Edo State Government Internally Generated Revenue (GR) Account at United Bank for Africa (UBA), Account Number 1010250531. Bidding document may be obtained at the Procurement Division, Edo State Hospitals Management Agency, King Square Benin City with submission of Teller for the payment of Tender fee. Electronic submission will not be permitted please.
Submission of Documents
The completed Bidding Document should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid", sealed, waxed and marked on the Top Left Hand Corner with the inscription: "Company name and address", on the back side of the sealed envelopes addressed to the:
Permanent Secretary/Chief Executive,
Edo State Hospital Management Agency,
P.M.B. 1009, Benin City,
- Bidding Document must be accompanied with Bid Security of 1% of the Total Bid Price in Bank Draft Payable to Edo State Hospitals Management Agency and submitted at the office of the Permanent Secretary/Chief Executive between the hours of 9.00am and 2.00pm on Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
- Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline of submission at the Edo State Hospitals Management Agency Conference Hall Benin City in the presence of bidders or their representatives, members of Civil Society Organization (CSO) and any other persons who choose to attend at the address stated above.
- Please note that late bids submission will be rejected. Other details will be seen in the bidding document.
- Note: Pre-bidding meeting will hold on the Wednesday 6th April, 2022 at 12 noon at the HMA Conference Hall.
The advertisement shall not be construed to mean commitment on the part of Edo State Hospitals Management Agency to award any form of contractor and will not indemnify any contractor in relation to any expenses incurred therein.