Orile Agege Local Council Development Area, Lagos State invites interested contractors, consultants, suppliers to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Orile Agege Local Council Development Area is a locality in Lagos State. Orile Agege Local Council Development Area is situated nearby to Alagba, and close to Magbon.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Orile Agege among other things is statutorily responsible for the construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of roads, schools, Hospitals, Primary health Care for the benefit of the citizenry.
In order to meet the mandate for 2022, the Orile Agege LCDA, hereby invites expression of interest from prospective contractors, consultants, suppliers with the objective of pre-qualifying these contractor, consultant/suppliers to develop a database of service providers with which Orile Agege LCDA will partner in subsequent bidding process and contract awards.
Category A - Works:
- Lot 1: Construction of Roads and Bridges
- Lot 2: Drainages and culvert construction
- Lot 3. Rehabilitation/Upgrading of Road & Bridges.
- Lot 4: Construction of Primary Schools.
- Lot 5: Rehabilitation of Primary Schools
- Lot 6: Renovation/Upgrading of buildings.
- Lot 7: Rehabilitation/Renovation/Construction of Primary Health Care Center.
- Lot 8: Installation of Boreholes and Transformers
Category B - Goods:
- Lot 1: Supply of computer software, hardware & accessories
- Lot 2: Supply of office furniture and equipments.
- Lot 3: Supply of school uniforms/stationeries.
- Lot 4: Supply of equipment to Primary Health Care Centres.
- Lot 5: Supply of equipment to vocational centres.
- Lot 6: Supply of Library equipments
- Lot 7: Supply of official vehicles.
- Lot 8: Supply of utility vehicles.
- Lot 9: Supply of medical equipments.
- Lot 10:Supply of furniture to schools
Category C - Services:
- Lot 1: Desilting of blocked drainages.
- Lot 2: Routine fumigation of public buildings.
- Lot 3: Maintenance of parks and road median
- Lot 4: Environmental services and waste management
- Lot 5: Training and manpower development
- Lot 6: Catering and entertainment services.
The expression of interest must be submitted in the following order:
Application Closing Date
- Covering letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization under the three (3) headings (Goods, Works and Consulting Services) with company profile
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company's Audited Accounts for the Years (2019, 2020 and 2021).
- Evidence of financial/technical capability (reference letter from a reputable bank, capable and willing to provide credit line/equipment as case may be).
- Evidence of similar nature of the project with verification letter of contract award, within the last two years from 2020.
- Evidence of technical partnership /Joint Venture when necessary.
- Evidence of registration with Lagos State public procurement agency and OrlleAgege LCDA Contractors registration receipt.
12:00 noon, 1st April, 2022.
Submission of of EOI/Pre-Qualification Documents
Applications must be enclosed in sealed envelope and addressed to the Executive Chairman, Orile-Agege LCDA & delivered at the Procurement Office on or before the specified closing date.
- EOi/pre-qualification submission must be in English only and should be very clear about the area(s) of interest and competence of each categorization
- Interested applicant must note that the Orile-Agege LCDA reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification documents submitted by them at any level.
- The pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Orile-Agege LCDA to award any contract.
- The cost for this exercise will be the sole responsibility of the interested party (ies) to this invitation
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the Procurement Office of Orile-Agege LCDA Secretariat.
- Payment of a non-Refundable fee of N10,000 for bidding document.