Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA), managers of Nigeria’s country code Top Leyel Domain (.ng ccTLD), is in the process of re designing its website in tune with its present needs. NiRA is a self regulating Stake-holder; led Association, which manages Nigeria’s identity on cyherspae The Association has its Secretariat in Lagos, and a liaison office in Abuja, with its Technical infrastructure collocated at data-centres in Lagos. NFRA wishes engage the expertise of a seasoned Web Designer to execute the task of updating its website.
Interested persons who could be individuals or corporate entities should be able to:
1) Design and develop a full-fledged MS solution website to convey information to:
2) Design and develop a website that is
- Stake Holders
- Registered Members of the Association
- Prospective Registrars/Registrants
- Prospective Members of the Association
- The General public
3) Create original graphics that will speak for NiRA
- Easy to navigate
- Interesting and highly interactive
- Easy to maintain
4) Create designs that must be compatible with the majority of browsers
Key Proposal Requirements
Interested Service Providers should supply the following information:
- Company Profile and a completed NIRA Vendor/Supplier Registration Form
- An Outline of Proposed Requirement/Intended Content/Features for the Site
- Unit Costs for Various Features/Total Cost
- Payment Terms, including required mobilization Fee
- Task Completion period
- Warranty and ether Supporting Information.
Each Proposal shall be evaluated for appropriateness as described in the RFP.
25th October, 2012
Proposals should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications that adhere to the given requirements shall be considered.