TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (TEEPNG) invites interested and reputable Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to submit tender for the following works:
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of PC, Mobile Device and User Support Service
Nipex Ref No:
TotalEnergies Exploration & Production (TEEPNG) Nigeria Limited operator of the NNPC/TEEPNG Joint Venture invites interested and reputable Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the technical bidding phase for the provision of PC, mobile device and user support service
Scope of Work
The services to be provided shall include as a minimum the following:
- Perform Integration (cloning/staging) and customization of desktop and laptop PCs and mobile devices. Move and install PCs and mobile devices in users' offices.
- Provide installation, configuration and deployment of user-end IT equipment including desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, personal digital assistants (PDAS), Smart phones and other peripherals and provide second level support for PC users and mobile systems/devices users.
- Diagnose hardware failures, identifying faulty parts and ensuring during such interventions that users' data are saved and restored so as to avoid any loss of data and taking into consideration the
- Strictly adhere to COMPANY'S inventory management processes and ensure the Companys inventory database is accurate by communicating and updating each change.
- Perform Intra and inter movements of PCs and mobile systems and/or associated peripherals between COMPANY's offices in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Offshore and Onshore.
- Perform the relevant system configurations and/or interventions necessary to ensure proper network connections and/or working of the system after repairs or inter-office movements and Saise with the relevant IST teams to ensure proper and correct network addressing of computer systems and mobile devices
- Ensure proactive problem prevention, monitoring and analysis of the problem environment and the provision of information for proactive measures to improve service quality. This includes the identification of fragile' components (by analysis of incidents, problems and known errors), highlighting the potential for and prevention of errors in one system recurring in other systems.
- Provide installation of manually installed applications as well as provides second-level support for standard, non-standard and manually installed applications running on PCs and/or mobile systems/devices.
- Participate in planning, evaluation and implementation of system updates, upgrades and deployments. Participates in the design, development, planning and implementation of PC projects, sorvice delivery processes and procedures including the preparation and production of documentation for the processes and procedures, Provides onsite support during system update, upgrade and deployment projects,
- Participate in the design and implementation of new operational process and initiate action to maintain or improve installation procedures and standards within area of authority, recognizing issues that need to be escalated
- Initiates action to maintain or improve installation procedures and standards within area of authority, recognising issues that need to be escalated and ensure accurate and prompt reporting of activities and tasks within area of responsibility as defined by own hierarchies.
- Perform smartcard maintenance activities including the enrolment of personnel ID cards, provision of mobility and encryption rights and the revocation of cards when required using the tools provided by the COMPANY.
- Provide support for meetings and video conferences, assist with the setup of meeting and video conference facilities where required. Meeting and Video conference facilities include projectors and multimedia equipment. Also advise end-users on the utilisation of the facilities.
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed. Take corrective actions to avoid or minimize delays and produce reports as required by management and clients.
- Ensure that requests are handled according to agreed procedures. For all requests that cannot be resolved, provide an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic Information. Use discretion to set priority for resolution, monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for problems not progressing satisfactorily.
- service is to be provided to all the locations of COMPANY: Abuja (Corporate), Port Harcourt (Joint Venture) and Lagos (Deep Water) districts including all the associated onshore and offshore field locations.
The commencement date estimated for the provision of services shall be Q3, 2022 with duration of two (2) years and an option to extend for a further period of one (1) year
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.11.06 Operating Systems Installation / Support Services, and 3.11.07 User Support/Help Desk Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (TTT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product services category you are listed for, open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJOS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If your company is not listed in the product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business in this category, please contact NipeX office at No. 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To Initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
COMPANY is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oll and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development.
As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board).
Tenderer shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this contract but In particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content % for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this contract, but which apply to the contract in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tonder.
Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result to disqualification from bidding this contract
As part of their submissions, Tenderer shall:
- Develop a Nigerian Content Plan (NCP), which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Act and how to achieve the set target(o) in the Schedule of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and any targets set by The Board.
- Develop a Research & Development Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote education, attachments, training, research and development in Nigeria in relation to the contract
- Develop a Technology Transfer Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to promote the effective transfer of technologies from alliance partners to Nigerian individuals and companies.
- Develop an employment and training plan which shall explain how first considerations shall be given to employment and training of Nigerians in work programme on the contract, hiring and training needs with a breakdown of the skills needed and anticipated skill shortage in the Nigerian labor force including the training and understudy program for succession planning.
- Submit a plan on how consideration will be given, first, to services provided from within Nigeria with a list of work packages, 3rd party services and subcontracts that should be reserved for Nigerian indigenous contractors and those for Community Contractors including the list of services that will be provided by companies of Nigerian origin.
- Submit a plan on how consideration will be given to raw materials and manufactured & assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all raw materials to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian Manufacturing & assembly plants, finishedgoods whose orders can be placed through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity's incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Maximizing Nigerian Content is a key contract priority, therefore for foreign companies and multinationals in alliance with a local company, submit evidence that the local company is an indigenous company and the binding Agreement of the alliance duly signed Agreement by the CEO of both parties and stating the specific work scope to be performed by each member of the alliance.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair & maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract, evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the local subsidiaries.
- Provide a project-specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerian's nationals & indigenous business. Plan for sponsorship of Nigerians to acquire competence and/or certification. Further development of local employees as professionals. Proposed training plan for Nigerians on the project including a brief training outline for OEM products, engineering, software & hardware, project management, procurement, construction, installation, start-up & commissioning, maintenance, testing and operations.
- Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organisation chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the TotalEnergies workforce that are Nigerians.
- Submit Tenderer's corporate organization's overall human resource's structure (mgt, supervisors, senior & Junior skilled officers, etc.) Identifying positions which are manned/occupied.
- Tenderer shall be expected to submit verifiable evidence of the OEM's Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB during the technical phase of bidding.
Failure to comply with the provision of the Nigerian Content Act 2010 or to demonstrate commitment to the development of the Nigerian Content Policy shall result in disqualification from this bidding process.
Application Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered with relevant product/service categories as at 22nd April 2022 being the advert close date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Failure to provide any of the listed documents or information may automatically disqualify the Supplier.
- This notice and the ensuing qualification process neither create any commitment by TEEPNG nor establish any legal relationship with TEEPNG.
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the Contractors/suppliers.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of TEEPNG to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies,
- The ITT and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore subcontractors or agents. advised to ensure that their profiles in NipaX are active with a valid official email address accessible by their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Tendering process will be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submi technical tender first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors wil be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Manhour figures for Capital Project Portfolios are estimates to provide definition to the scope and do no constitute guaranteed quantities.
- COMPANY will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre-qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- Interested contractors should note that TotalEnergiesNigeria Limited has very cordial relationship with the host communities of the sites where these services will be required to implement the obligations of the MOU as part of theis contract.