TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) invites interested, reputable and pre-qualified contractors with Self Elevating Work Over Platform (SEWOP) and relevant experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Self Elevating Work Over Platform (SEWOP) for Well Interventions and Integrity Related Operations
Nipex Tender Number:
TotalEnergies Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) operator of the NPC TotalEnergies Joint venture invites interested reputable and pre-qualified contractors with Self Elevating Work Over Platform (SEWOP) and relevant experience for this tender opportunity for "Provision of Self Elevating Work Over Platform (SEWOP) for Well Interventions and Integrity related operations".
Scope of Work
The scope of Services include provision of a Self-Elevating Self Propelled "Lift Boat" (Self Elevating Work Over Platform (SEWOP)] together with operational Crew aimed at the realization of light well interventions, integrity maintenance and Associated Services on COMPANY's offshore field operations. This SEWOP shall have at least the following characteristics:
- Operating Water Depth 2 75 meters.
- Legs usable length (in m) 2 108 meters.
- Minimum DP class level two required.
- Net POB for company operations ≥ 150.
- SEWOP's Operator details (name and address), Call Letters, Port of Registry, Flag. Details of the issuing authority of ISM Document of Compliance and validity of the certificate, Details of the issuing authority of ISM Class and Classification Society (from an IACS member): MODU code
- Names and Contact of SEWOP's Protection & Indemnity Club (P&I) Shipyard name:
- Delivery date (from yard): SEWOPs built between YEAR 2005 and completed before YEAR 2021 will be accepted.
- OVID registration and date of last inspection.
- Type of Certified gangway: "Marine Aluminum" or equivalent.
- Crane capacity (Metric Tons):60 MT @ 20 m and 20T @ 40m.
- Min deck space Requirement 1000 Sq meters.
- Deck Strength shall be at minimum 5 MT/m².
- Man riding capable crane and operator.
- Electro-Hydraulic Jacking System.
- SOLAS Compliance.
- Supported by ONSHORE OFFICE & BASE SUPPORT: Be supported by experienced onshore technical management and support organization with proven track record with TUCN and/or other IOCs for provision of similar or same services. Where technical competence and experience of TENDERER does not meet requirement, Technical Partnership shall be in place with a recognized SEWOP technical operato (Document of Compliance Holder) for the operation of the proposed unit.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.01 (Drilling Rigs and Production/ drilling Services) and 3.08.04 (accommodation platforms/vessels) categories in Nipex joint Qualification system (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view the product/service category you are listed for; Open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at No 8-10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the Nipex system.
TEPNG is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development. As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board).
Tenderer(s) shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this advert and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content percentage for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act.
This also includes and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this advert but which apply to the service in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tender. Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.
As part of their technical tender submissions, Tenderer shall:
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian indigenous company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc)
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerians.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices, workshop,) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderers shall be Category A Vendors possessing the NCDMB Marine Vessel certificate (MVC) for the SEWOP, and or category A/AA/AAA vendor utilizing Marine Vessels (SEWOPS) categorized Nigerian owned in the NCDMB latest published Marine Vessel categorization report."
Failure to comply with the provision of the Nigerian Content Act 2010 or to demonstrate commitment to the development of the Nigerian Content Policy shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.
Applications Closing Date
Only suppliers, who are registered and have a "LIVE" subscription status in NIQS service categories 3.04.01 (Drilling Rigs and Production/ drilling Services) and 3.08.04 (accommodation platforms / vessels) categories in Nipex joint Qualification system (NJQS) database as at 21/04/2022, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit technical and commercial tenders.
- Failure to provide any of the listed documents or information may automatically disqualify the tenderer,
- All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other service categories in NIQS shall be borne solely by the suppliers.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of TEPNG to award any contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from TEPNG and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre qualified in NIQS.
- The ITT and any further progression of this tender shall be via Nipex portal. Interested suppliers are therefore advised to ensure that their profiles in Nipex are active with a valid official email address accessible by their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Man hour figures for Capital Project Portfolios are estimates to provide definition to the scope and do not constitute guaranteed quantities.
- TEPNG will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre-qualified tenderers and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.