Ikeja Electric Plc (IE) invites interested and eligible contractors / vendors to express interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Ikeja Electric Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for 2022 Projects
Bosa Electric Pic (IE) has received a CREDIT facility from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for Accelerated Transmission-Distribution Interface Projects to invest in the DISCOS through rehabilitation and expansion projects.
Scope of Work
- Proposed Extension of Sankyo 33KV Line and Installation of Additional 75MVA 33/11KV Transformer for Oke Ira Injection Substation. The activities include but not limited to:
- Dig and erect 21No. of 12.0m and 1No of 10.06m RC poles.
- Bearn 22No Poles, dress the Poles and hang all the stays.
- Drop 11 spans of Cisco 33kv line and convert it to double-circuit 33kV line with Sankyo after extending Sankyo,
- Casting of Plinths for the Transformers, constructing the switchyard and placing the Transformers on Plinth.
- Erect and install all the Electro-mechanical equipment for the outdoor connections and installation of earthing system.
IKEDC 18, 19, 20, 21, 23 & 23:
- Labour ONLY installation of the 199no Distribution Transformers for relief:
- Installation of 49No Distribution Transformers within Abule-Egba BU
- Installation of 33No (Distribution Transformers within Akowonjo BU.
- Installation of 4No Distribution Transformers within Ikeja BU
- Installation of 42No Distribution Transformers within Ikorodu BU
- Installation of 50NO Distribution Transformers within Oshodi BU
- Installation of 21No Distribution Transformers within Shomolu BU
- Distribution Transformer on Plinth Relieves;
- Relieve of 24No Distribution Transformers within Abule-Egba BU
- Relieve of 22No Distribution Transformers within Akowonjo BU.
- Relieve of 6No Distribution Transformers within Ikeja BU
- Relieve of 60No Distribution Transformers within Ikorodu BU
- Relieve of 1No Distribution Transformers within Oshodi BU
- Relieve of 7No Distribution Transformers within Shomolu BU.
- Rehabilitation of 26No Overhead and No Underground 33KV Feeder across the 6No Business Unit.
- Rehabilitation of 60No Overhead 11KV Feeder across the 6No Business Unit.
- Geographic Network Monitoring System:
- Development and Deployment of SCADA Software.
- SCADA remote terminal unit including power control cable, data cable, cable management etc.
In order to be considered for pre-qualification, bidders for relevance in their areas of interest will be required to provide information on the following:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of company registration (CAC Certificate, CO2, CO7 or Statement of Affairs for Business Names).
- Detailed company profile including details of key professional staff.
- Bank Reference Letter
- Proof of Address
- Preceding 3 years Audited Accounts/Statement of Accounts
- Preceding 3 years ended financial Tax Clearance Certificate (2019, 2020, 2021)
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of VAT remittances.
- Evidence of Compliance with Pension Act, NSITF, ITF and evidence o remittances. Evidence of manufacturers accreditation (if applicable) (1)
- Evidence of Corporate Social Responsibility (if applicable)
- Evidence of Corporate Environmental and Governance Policy (if applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents that would fast track the validation
6th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
A hard or electronic copy of the document may be submitted. Soft copy should be forwarded to: Capitalprojects@ikejaelectric.com
All documents must be chronologically arranged, properly scanned as one document, or Two (2) hard copies of the documents in a sealed envelope boldly marked "Expression of Interest (EOI) for 2022 Projects" with the name of the company, mailing address, mobile number and category applied for clearly stated on the envelope, should be forwarded to:
The Chief Executive Office,
Ikeja Electric, Alausa,
Ikeja - Lagos State.
- All information must be provided in the English Language • The Bid Documents will be sent to only eligible companies
- This Advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of IE to enter any contractual relationship.
For enquiries and complaints, please contact our customer care helplines (01-7000250 and 01-2272940) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org