Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following works:
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP) is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Bids (IFB) - Development of 1,000Ha Watari Irrigation Scheme
Mode of Financing:
Financing No: NGA 1007
ICB/MC Reference No.:
The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Development of 1,000Ha Watari Irrigation Scheme in Bagwai Local Government Area, which include: Construction of Main Supply Canal, Distributary Canals, Field Canal Earthworks, Service Roads within the Command and other Miscellaneous Structures.
The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Development of 1,000Ha Watari Irrigation Scheme in Bagwai Local Government Area as per the breakdown in 4 Lots below.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: KN/KSADP/W/A.2.1/0011 - Development of 173Ha irrigation structures at sectors 9 and 10
- Lot 2: KN/KSADP/W/A.2.1/0012 - Development of 162Ha irrigation structures at sector 11
- Lot 3: KN/KSADP/W/A.2.1/0013 - Development of 116Ha irrigation structures at sectors 12 and 13
- Lot 4: KN/KSADP/W/A.2.1/0014 - Development of 555Ha irrigation structures at sector 14
Bidder can bid for more than one lot.
Application Closing Date
12:00 hours (GMT+1), 16th May, 2022.
Collection of Bidding Documents
A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ninety Thousand Naira Only (NGN90,000.00) or its equivalent in USD.
The method of payment will be payable into 0080187881, Sterling Bank, KSADP State Government Counterpart Fund. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing a contractor or "joint-venture willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during working hours, at the Secretariat of the KSADP, KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadejia Road, Kano.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be addressed and delivered to the:
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP),
Attn: Ibrahim Garba Mohammed (Project Coordinator),
KM 9 Hadejia Road,
Tel: (+234) 803 596 0538
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of:
- Lot 1: NGN9,979,891.00 OR its equivalent in USD
- Lot 2: NGN5,881,563.00 OR its equivalent in USD
- Lot 3: NGN5,755,000.00 OR its equivalent in USD
- Lot 4: NGN22,000,000.00 OR its equivalent in USD
- All bids must reach the Secretariat of the KSADP on or before the 16/05/2022 at 1200 Hrs local time (GMT+1).
- Bids shall be opened on the 16/05/2022 at 1200Hours local time (GMT+1)
- Only one person can represent a bidder, even in the case of a Joint Venture.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding limited to IsDB member countries (ICB/MC) procedures as specified in IsDB's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019 version) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18-21 setting forth IsDB's policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Coordinator, Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP), KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road, Kano, Nigeria, Telephone: (+234) 803 596 0538, e-mail: email@example.com and purchase the bidding documents during office hours (9:00am to 5:00pm working days).