Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) invites interested companies / contractors to submit tender documents for the following projects:
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters.
In compliance with its charter, MSF-E provides humanitarian and medical aid to populations in need without discrimination of any race, religion, philosophy, or politics. MSF. E is independent of any political, religious, military, or economic power and respects the humanitarian principles of impartiality, neutrality, and independence.
Applications are invited for
Title: Invitation to Tender for Construction of Works at Medecins Sans Frontieres
Shinkafi and Zurmi LGA, Zamfara State
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF-OCBA) is pleased to inform you that interested companies are invited to submit a proposal for construction works being carried at Shinkafi and Zurmi LGA, Zamfara state.
Scope of Work
6 in Shinkafi and Toilettes / Showers Hospital:
- 1 Pharmacy block
- 2 Inpatient Therapeutic Feeding Center (ITFC) blocks
- 1 Emergency &Triage Department block
- 1 Pediatrics
- 1 Pediatric Intensive Care Unit bloc (PICU)
- 16 Toilettes & 8 Showers
3 in Zurmi hospital:
- 1 Pharmacy block
- 1 Inpatient Therapeutic Feeding Center (ITFC) block,
- 1 Pediatrics block.
The tender is divided into 5 lots as below:
Application Closing Date
- Shinkafi Hospital:
- Lot 1: Pharmacy bloc and Emergency &Triage Department block.
- Lot 2: 2 Inpatient Therapeutic Feeding Centers (ITFCs) block.
- Lot 3: Pediatrics bloc and Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit (PICU) block.
- Lot 4: 16 Toilettes and 8 Showers
- Zurmi hospital:
- Lot 5: Pharmacy block & Pediatrics bloc and Inpatient Therapeutic Feeding Center (ITFC).
Collection of Tender Documents
The tender document (Instructions, technical specifications, drawings, and bills of quantities) can be obtained from MSF at its office at SHINKAFI, Zurmi, and ABUJA, from 30 March 2022 up to 08 April 2022. The mandatory site visit will be on 07 April 2022 at Shinkafi and 12 April 2022 at Zurmi, visits will start at 10H30 (Time of Nigeria) at the office of MSF Spain (Shinkafi & Zurmi respectively.
Method of Evaluation
The evaluation of Tenders will be based on quality and cost methods;
- Administrative Evaluation
- Technical evaluation,
- Financial Evaluation
Non-compliance with the required administrative documents and required capacities could lead to the rejection of the Tender, bid document. The choice of the winner will be made based on the following selection documents:
- All administrative documents as listed in administrative evaluation criteria, documents issued by public institutions, and commitment of the Tenderer to the related tender.
- Capacity and technical ability to provide quality service, Amount of Experience in this type of construction, Quality of previous works (Portfolio).
- Chronogram of the work, schedule of descriptive and activities sub-activities works. This chronogram must be detailed, clear, comprehensive, and reasonable according to the succession of activities and standards of construction work art.
- Guarantee, maintenance, Perception of the Company Professionalism, Experience of Designated Site Supervisor, Acceptance of Payment facilities proposed by MSF
- The cost of the offer, detailed quotation in figures and words,
- The Proposal, all bidding documents and all related correspondence must be in English.
- All information and documents submitted by bidders must be accurate, correct and duly certified
- Bidders must regularly follow up on the issuance of further instructions and/or amendments to this invitation to tender.
- MSF reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, cancel the tender process and/or reject all Proposals at any time, without incurring any liability to bidders or any third parties.
- Bidders will be advised, in due course of the results of their Proposals.
- Offers in sealed envelopes should be careful to Médecins Sans Frontières Spain Office SHINKAFI and Abuja the same day of opening the tenders.
- The opening of Tenders will take place on Wednesday 20/04/2022 at 10:00 a.m. at the premises of MSF Spain in SHINKAFI
- The various Tenderers may attend or be represented at the Tender opening session.
All inquiries should be addressed to the Construction Manager at the address shown below or by email.
For any enquiries, contact:
The Construction Manager,
The Logistics Team Lead,