The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite competence and relevant expertise to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the following Tenders:
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) is on East West Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It is a major tertiary-care teaching and research facility in Rivers State. The current chief medical director is Professor Henry Arinze Anthony Ugboma.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt invites interested and reputable contractors to apply for pre-qualification to bid for the under listed projects at its permanent site.
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and extant regulations on Procurement of Goods, Works & Services, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite competence and relevant expertise to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the following Tenders.
Scope of Work
Category A - Goods:
- Lot 1: Procurement of Equipment for Chemical Pathology, Anatomical Pathology, Microbiology & Haematology
- Lot 2: Purchase of Two (2) 400ltr Autoclave Machine, Two (2) 50kg Industrial Washing Machine, 50Kg industrial Spinner, 2 Roller Pressing Machine & Industrial Drying Machine.
- Lot 3: Purchase of Medical Equipment & Drugs to General Hospital Ahoada, Ahoada East LGA, Rivers State.
- Lot 4: Furnishing of Children's Emergency Ward in University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- Lot 5: Provision of Medical Equipment in Selected PHC in Ahoada East LGA Rivers State.
Category B - Service:
- Lot 6:Awareness & Cancer Screening for Breast & Cervix at ABOLGA & ONELGALGARivers State.
- Lot 7: Medical Outreach Programme in Ahoads East LGARivers State
- Lot 8: Seminar on Effect of Substance Abuse in Ehuda Community Rivers State
- Lot 9: Medical Mission in Rivers West Senatorial District Rivers State
- Lot10: Capacity Building for caregivers & Community Health Workers in select Local Government Areas, Rivers West Senatorial District)
Category C - Works:
- Lot 11: Construction & Furnishing of Post Basic Nursing Complex
- Lot 12: Construction & Equipping of Physiotherapy Department
- Lot 13: Construction of New 2.0KM Road Network in Main Hospital
- Lot 14: Rehabilitation of Internal Hospital Roads
- Lot 15: Renovation of Block HI & I (Wards, Clinics & Theatres)
- Lot 16: Renovation of Block A
- Lot 17: Renovation of Block B
- Lot 18: Renovation of Block C
- Lot 19: Renovation of Children's Emergency Ward
All technical bids should be submitted with the following documents:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 andCAC7;
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019,2020&2021)
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31* December,2022
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December,2022
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December,2022
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- A Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt Rivers State of the Bureau of Public Procurement is former or present Director, shareholder, or has pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That none of the directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety;
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy viii. Evidence of Financial Capability by submission of reference letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years, 2019, 2020 and 2021 duly stamped by a reputable audit firm; Comprehensive Company's profile showing organizational structure with Curriculum Vitae of relevant key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic and Professional Qualifications;
- Documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs completed in the last five (5) years with Certificate of Completion or on-going projects with Interim Performance Certificate with work status at least 70% completion, Letters of Awards and photographs of the projects
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm letter headed paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (GSM) and email address. The letter headed paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the suthorized officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Monday, 9th May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of bid sat 12:00nnon Monday, 9 May, 2022 in the Board Room, Administrative Block of University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital while the financial bids shall be kept unopened. Bidders should sign the bid submission register in the Procurement Department of the Hospital.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents are obtainable from the Procurement Department of the Hospital within the working hours of 8am- 4pm (Monday Friday) upon presentation of receipt of payment of non-refundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 only per LOT.
Payment should be made to University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt through TSA Account REMITA Platform at any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders shall submit completed Technical and Financial Bids separately in sealed envelopes and labelled "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid" respectively with the company name and address indicated at the back of the envelope. The two envelopes should be enclosed in one big scaled envelope and marked (Technical and Financial), clearly stating the project name and LOT number at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
All tenders should be submitted in the Tender Box in the office of the Head of Procurement Department not later than the above specified closing date.
- Submission of Tender does not mean that University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital is under any obligation whatsoever to award your company any contract
- All Bids submitted must be in English Language
- Bids received after the deadline for submission shall be returned opened
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation shall be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders shall be returned unopened
- University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liability in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act. 2007.
For enquiries, contact the Head of Procurement on: email@example.com