The Federal Medical Centre Owo invites experienced, competent contractors, suppliers, and manufacturers with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the execution of the following projects.
The Federal Medical Centre Owo is a public health care centre located in Owo, a city in Ondo State, southwestern Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for the Implementation of 2022 Capital Projects
The Federal Medical Centre, Owo was appropriated funds in the 2022 Capital Budget for the execution of its project. In compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Medical Centre, Owo hereby invites experienced competent contractors, suppliers, and manufacturers with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the execution of the following projects.
Scope of Work / Supplies
|Purchase of Utility Vehicles
|Replacement of Obsolete Hospital Equipment
|Renovation of Hospital Wards
|Purchase of 1000Kva Generator
|Purchase of Laptops
|Rehabilitation of Hospital Internal Road Network
|Purchase of 100Kva Solar Power Energy with battery Inverter
|Supply of Medical Equipment for Medical Outreach in Ondo South Senatorial District, Ondo State
|Development of FMC Annex Oka
|Landscaping and Supply of Hospital Equipment to Comprehensive Health Centre in Ile-Oluji/Oke Igbo/Odigbo Federal Constituency, Ondo State.
Interested companies should submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidences for assessment/consideration:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC 2 and CAC 7.
- Evidence of company income's tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (03) years (2019, 2020, 2021) valid till 31" December 2022.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicablo to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual tumover is N50m and above;
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December 2022.
- Evidence of registration on the National database of Federal contractors, consultants and service providers by inclusion of interim registration report (IRR) expiring on 31 December, 2022 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
Application Closing Date
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Owo or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- The company is not in receivership, Insolvent or bankrupt;
- None of the directors has been convicted in any court of law for procurement fraud;
- Letter of consent to allow for verification of all the documents submitted Including CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pencom, Industrial Training Fund (ITF), NSITF and Interim Registration Report (IRR): Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility project when needed;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award, valuation certificate, Job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- Lots 2, 8 & 10: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria, for bidders of Lots
- Lots 4,5 & 7: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Lots 3, 6 & 9: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease Agreement;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Monday, 16th May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 16th May, 2022 at the Hospital's New Board Room, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Collection of Tender Documents
The tender documents are to be collected from the office of Head of Procurement Department on payment of a non refundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 into the FMC Remita Account in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Bid Documents
The tenderer shall enclose two hard copies each of the technical and financial bids, packaged separately in sealed envelope and clearly marked as "Technical bid" or Financial bid. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre, Owo,
The Lot number and the title of the project should be written at the top-left corner of the envelope and should bear the name of the tendering contractor on the reverse side of the envelope.
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- The FMC Owo reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages.
- The FMC, Owo will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the FMC, Owo, or shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the FMC, Owo.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later data for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The FMC, Owo is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- All enquiries on the advertisement are to be directed to the address above.