The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) invites interested, competent
and experienced contractors / reputable Companies to express interest by tendering pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcaster. Originally known as Nigerian Television (NTV), it was inaugurated in 1977 with a monopoly on national television broadcasting, after a takeover of regional television stations by military governmental authorities in 1976.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2022 Capital Projects
The Nigerian Television Authority has fund provided in the 2022 Federal Government of Nigeria Appropriation Act and therefore wishes to invite interested, competent
and experienced contractors/reputable Companies to submit Tender documents for the following under listed projects.
Scope of Works & Supplies
Category A - Works:
- Lot A1: Construction and Installation of Mini Solar Grid in NTA Ganhua
- Lot A2: Construction and Installation of Solar Street Light in NTA Gashua and other locations
- Lot A3: Renovation of NTA Headquarters Permanent Site JACIAL Building. Area 11, Abuja
Category B - Goods:
- Lot B1: Furnishing of Offices/Provision of 2nos Utility Vehicles to NTA Gashua
- Lot B2: Computer Acquisition and Computerization of Finance Department
- Lot B3: Upgrade of Wondercube Playout Centre
- Lot B4: Upgrade of Production Facilities to Digital at Zonal Centres
- Lot B5: Upgrade Of Satellite System to MPEG4
- Lot B6: Programmes Production and Content Acquisition, Archival Management
- Lot B7: News Camera, Editing Suits, Seheizer Microphone
- Lot B8: NTA Headquarters JAGAL Studio
- Lot B9: Sustenance of Dilapidated Broadcast Equipment
- Lot B10: Upgrade of Production Facilities at State Capitals
- Lot B11: Digital Broadcast Equipment
- Lot B12: Upgrade of Facility And Infrastructure AtNTA Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid December, 2022; with minimum average annual turnover as stated in the Standard Bid Documents;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of stuff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Television Authority or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankrupt
- That the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for a criminal offence in relating to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years -2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCÓN, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Electricity Jobs: Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA)
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering Forwarding letter under the Company Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Wednesday, 4th May, 2022.
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Prequalification documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 4 May, 2022, at the NTA ARENA, DOMSAT, Area II, Garki Abuja. All inquiries should be directed to procurement unit, NTA Headquarters Area 11, Garki-Abuja.
Submission of Documents
The pre-qualification should be arranged in the order listed above, enclosed and sealed and should be cleared marked "TECHNICAL" at the top left hand corner of the envelope. Bidders are required to summit copies of their expression of intent containing correct area of core competencies/lots and addressed to:
The Director General,
Nigerian Television Authority (NTA),
Area 11, Garki,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder. All applications should be dropped in the Bid Boxes placed in:
Post Mortem Hall Domsat,
Area 11, Garki,
FCT - Abuja.
- The publication is for information purpose only, and not an outright offer or does it amount to commitment or obligation on the part of the organisation.
- The Authority will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with the bid
- The authority is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process anytime without incurring any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
- Bids must be in English and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline would be returned un-opened
- All costs will be borne by the bidders iv. No bidder should bid more than two (2) lots;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of tender documents, presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency: Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- The Nigerian Television Authority is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007,