The Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu (FNHE) invites reputable and experienced Consultants and Service Providers to submit EOI documents for the following works:
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu (FNHE) was initially established in 1962 as an Outpatient Unit located at the blood bank of General Hospital Enugu. Shortly after the Biafran-Nigerian Civil War in 1970, the hospital was later moved to a private facility and subsequently to its current site at Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu.
The hospital was taken over by the Federal Government in 1995 from the State Government and it provides mental health services to people of South-East, some parts of South-South and North-Central Geopolitical Zones. Since inception as a Federal Government facility, three chief executives had laboured to bring it to its current status.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
To achieve the vision of the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu in the provision of effective and efficient Mental Healthcare Delivery in South East Nigeria and its environs. In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, and extant regulations of government on procurement of Goods, Works and Services, the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu hereby invites reputable and experienced Consultants and Service Providers to undertake the under-listed projects.
Scope of Services
- Lot 2S: Free Medical Treatment and Mental Health Awareness to Onicha, Ebonyi State and Nike, Enugu East, Enugu State.
- Lot 6S: Consultancy services for the Renovation of Emergency Block
- Lot 7S: Consultancy services for the Construction of Students Nurses Hostel.
- Lot 8S: Consultancy services for the Renovation of Pharmacy and Occupational Therapy Block Lot 9S: Consultancy Services for Water Reticulation Phase 2
- Lot 10S: Security Services
- Lot 11S: Cleaning and Refuse Disposal Services
- Lot 12S: Laundering Services
- Lot 13S: Horticulture, Land Scape Maintenance and Flower Services.
- Lot 14S: Outsourcing of Filling Station
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation issued by corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC1.1 OR CAC 2&7. Business Name registration is also acceptable.
- Evidence of firm's tax clearance certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of firm's registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies) such as EHORECON/Cleaning service; COREN/QSRBN/ARCON CORBON/SURCON/Construction, NSDC/Security etc.
- Sworn Affidavit: That none of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any court of law for criminal offence involving financial impropriety, disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholders or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars;
- The company is not in Receivership, Insolvency or Bankruptcy:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's profile with Curriculum Vitae of the key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/professional qualifications such as COREN, QSBRN, ARCON, CORBON etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects.
- All documents for the submission must be transmitted with a covering forwarding letter under the company/firms letter headed papers bearing amongst others the registration number (RC) as issued by the corporate Affairs commission (CAC), contact, address, telephone number (GSM) and email address. The company at bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer.
12:00 Noon Monday, 25th April, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 Noon on Monday, April 25, 2022, in the Multi-Purpose Hall, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu. Bidders are to sign the bid submission register in the office of the Medical Director, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu, as the Federal Neuropsychiatric Enugu will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested companies / firms are to submit two (2) bound expression of interest (EOI) document separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project and the lot numbers and addressed to the:
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Medical Director's office Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu not later than the specified closing date.
- EOI must be in English language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- EOI submitted after deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots.
- All costs will be borne by bidders. Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- The Bids opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sectors professional bodies and civil society organization in the area of Anti-Corruption/Transparency.
- Bidders can submit through post (courier services).
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal.
- The Federal Neuropsychiatric Enugu is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Republic Procurement Act 2007.
For further enquiries, contact the Head of Procurement Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org