The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, Vom, Plateau State invites interested, competent and reputable Contractors and Consultants with relevant experience and good record of accomplishment to submit tenders for the procurement of the following projects:
The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, Vom, Plateau State is a citadel of learning, a prestigious institution and a unique Federal College of Agriculture with specialization in the training of middle level manpower in the diagnosis of human and animal diseases. The College pride itself as one of the foremost institution of learning from the track record of our graduates in various medical and research facilities across the country and beyond with landmark achievements.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Implementation of FCVMLT, Vom's 2022 Capital Projects
In keeping with the above and in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the College intends to implement its 2022 Capital Projects. The College hereby invite interested, competent and reputable Contractors and Consultants with relevant experience and good record of accomplishment for the procurement of the under listed projects.
Scope of Work
||Lot 1 FCVMLT2022
||Infrastructural Development for New Programmes.
|Lot 2 FCVMLT2022
||Rehabilitation of College Auditorium of Central Store.
|Lot 3 FCVMLT2022
||Construction of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Outfit at Otukpa Community.
|Lot 4 FCVMLT2022
||Supply and Installation of 3 in 1 Solar Street Light in Mangu/Bokkos Federal Constituency, Plateau State.
|Lot 5 FCVMLT2022
||Construction of PHC Clinic in Quanpan Shendam of Plateau State
||Lot 6 FCVMLT2022
||Procurement of Project Vehicles for Students Field Work
|Lot 7 FCVMLT2022
||Procurement of Laboratory Consumables for Zoonotic Diagnoses in Post COVID-19 Recovery
|Lot 8 FCVMLT2022
||Procurement of Reagents/Chemicals and Consumables for the Entrepreneurship Laboratory for Household Products
|Lot 9 FCVMLT2022
||Supply of Educational Materials (Textbooks) to Selected Government Schools in Jos South/East Federal Constituency of Plateau State.
|Lot 10 FCVMLT2022
||Supply of Motorcycles to Langtang North/South Federal Constituency, Plateau State
|Lot 11 FCVMLT2022
||Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment and Services
|Lot 12 FCVMLT2022
||Supply and Installation of Office Equipment and Furniture.
|Lot 13 FCVMLT2022
||Supply and Installation of Laboratory Equipment Reagents and Chemicals.
||Lot 14 FCVMLT2022
||Vocational Training for Community Farmers on Organic Fertilizer Awareness and Empowerment in Vom.
||Lot 15 FCVMLT2022
||Promotion and Development of Animal Production and Husbandry in Jos South/East Federal Constituency, Plateau State.
||Lot 16 FCVMLT2022
||Training in Agricultural Value Chains and Empowerment with Goats, Chicken, Pigs etc. in Benue South Senatorial District, Benue State.
For purposes of evaluation, interested Contractors/Consultants should submit the under listed documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Services,
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022; with minimum average annual turnover of N50 million for Works, and N30 million for Goods & Services;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That none of the Directors of the Company has been convicted for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety in any court in Nigeria or elsewhere;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
- Company's profile with the Curriculum Vitae of the Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications:
- Consultancy Service: Evidence of Firm's current registration with the relevant regulatory professional body(ies);
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Verifiable document evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificate and Photographs of the Projects. 3.1.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Noon Wednesday, 20th April, 2022.
Opening of EOI / Pre-Qualification Documents
The Eol/Prequalification documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00Noon, Wednesday 20th April, 2022, in the Conference Room of the College. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Provost, as the Institute will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI documents (Consultancy Services)
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number and addressed to:
Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, Vom,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the Office of the Provost not later than the specified closing date.
Submission of Documents (Goods & Works)
Prospective bidders are to submit pre-qualification documents for each of the Lot desired; two (2) hard copies each of the technical bids packaged in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Invitation to Pre-Qualification", and marked with the name of the project and the Lot number and addressed to:
Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, Vom,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the Procurement Office of the College not later than the specified closing date.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder,
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services):
- Goods & works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of tender documents.
- Services: Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal;
- Arrangement of the EOls/Technical Documents in hard copies should follow the order in the list above and appropriately paged. The EO1/technical document should have a table of content indicating the pages, which these items are to be found. Failure to comply with this directive will result in disqualification of the bidder.
- The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, Vom, Plateau State is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the 2007 Public Procurement ACT.