The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) invites competent and interested companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) was established by decree 6 of 1976 to oversee the infrastructural & physical development of the FCT.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of Works Under the 2021 Statutory Budget
The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) has provisions in the FY2021 FCT Statutory Budget for the Procurement of Works. Accordingly, competent and interested companies are hereby invited to submit Technical and Financial bids for the projects.
The Projects and Tender Identification Numbers are as follows:
Scope of Work for the Projects
- WA/DES/01: Provision Of Engineering Infrastructure To Birnin Kebbi Close In Garki II District, Abuja
- WA/DES/02: Provision Of Engineering Infrastructure To Sam Njoma Close, Asokoro
The scope of work for Projects Numbers WADES (018 02) are as follows:
- Site Clearance and Earthworks
- Asphaltic Road Works
- Storm Water Drainage System
- Foul Sewer Network
- Portable Water Supply
- Power Supply and Street Lighting
- Telecommunication Ducting
Interested Companies are invited to submit the following pre-qualification (Without which the Company Firm shall be disqualified):
Additional Pre-Qualification Requirements for the Projects
- Evidence of incorporation of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificates of Incorporation, Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual return with the CAC (forms CO2 & C07 to be included)
- Detailed Company profile
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019 2020 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- The Company should in addition show the following:
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 2021 expiring 31st December, 2022 with minimum average annual turnover of N600 Million
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid til 31st December, 2022(this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid til 31st December 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Verifiable Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) by Submission of Compliance Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2022)
- A current sworn Affidavit with respect to this advert disclosing:
- That the Company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy
- That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted by any Court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the FCDA or BPP is a former or present Director a Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder.
- That all the documents submitted for the pre-qualification bid are True and Correct in all particulars
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed
- Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31st December, 2022
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with covering forwarding letter under the Company's Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing among others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address Telephone Number (preferable GSM Number), and E-mail Address The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm
Work Experience - The work experiences required for the Projects Numbers WA/DES (01 & 02), are as follows:
- Evidence of work experience as the main Contractor executing or having executed a minimum of three (3) projects of similar complexity compared to the proposed work of which must have been within the last 5 years Copies of Award Letters, Last Interim Certificate of Valuation for on-going projects, Completion Certificate and Final Maintenance Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed
Equipment's Required for the Project - Verifiable list of major construction equipment and facilities including registration numbers, chassis numbers, location (where they can be inspected) and receipts if owned, and lease agreement if leased:
- Two (2) Nos Buldozer(
- Two (2) Nos Graders
- Three (3) No Excavators
- Three (3) No. Pay Loaders
- One (1) Asphalt Pavers
- One (1) No. Concrete Batching Plant
- Two (2) No. Water Tankers
- Two (2) No. Diesel Tankers
- Two (2) No. Mobile Concrete Movers
- Five (5) No. Various Compactors
- One (1) No. Concrete Pumping Machines
- One (1) No, various types of Cranes
- Five (5) No. 20-30 Ton Topers
- Three (3) No. Dumpers
- One (1) No. Insitu Concrete Laying Equipment (Commander)
- Two (2) No Cable Drum Jacks
- One (1) No Crane Mounted Bucket Lifts
- One (1) No. Cable Crimping Machines
- Electrical Testing Equipment Such as 8OKV Hypotronics, Megger, Earth-Resistant Tester
Evidence of a functional and well equipped materials testing laboratory
Application Closing Date
- For Projects Numbers WA/DES( 01 & 02) the list of key technical personnel required stating their roles designation qualification and years of experience in their Curriculum Vitae with the guarantee that a minimum of five (5) relevant COREN Reg stored Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers and other relevant disciplines shall be deployed to the project. Copies of Educational and Professional Certificates to be attached shall be Stamped Sealed and endorsed by the owners
- History of Company's policy on Community Social Responsibility.
12.00 noon Wednesday, 4th May, 2022,
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00noon on Wednesday, 4th May, 2022, at Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA), No. 8 Ayangba Street, Area 11. Garki, Abuja on Wednesday, 4th May, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect Tender Documents in Room 0.013, FCDA Procurement Department (Ground Floor) Wing 'A FCDA Headquarters (Opposite NTA), Area 11-Garki, Abuja between the official working hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm from Monday to Friday Upon presentation of evidence of payment of Non-Refundable Tender Fee of N10.000 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only for the respective projects through REMITA.
How to make Payment:
Submission of Tender Documents
- Access the Collect on platform via www.remita.net
- Click on "Pay TSA & States
- Click on "Federal Capital Development Authority
- Click on "Who do you want to pay and enter the name of the Secretariat, Department or Agency of your choice. You can enter "Abuja FCDA or "FEDERAL" to provide a drop down ist of SDAS, where you can now select your preferred
- Click on "name of service purpose to display a drop-down list of service types provided by the SDA and select your choice
- Enter other payment details as required and click "SUBMIT" to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Select any preferred electronic payment channel Card, Internet banking USSD Wallet Phone Number or select Bank Branch to walk to any closest bank branch of your choice to complete your payment)
- Payers will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which shall be presented to FCDA Revenue Division to collect FCDA Revenue Receipt. If you have any query or require any assistance on making payment to FCOA please contact the Department of Finance and Admin, FCDA
Prospective Bidders are to submit Bid for each of the Project desired. Two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial Bids with soft copy of Financial Bids only in MS Excel Format, package separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bids or "Financial One Copy clearly marked "Original and the other marked Duplicate").
Thereafter, the envelopes containing the Technical and Financial Bid shall be placed into an outer sealed envelope clearly marked "Tender for.......and "Stating the Project Tender Identification Number"and Addressed to "The Executive Secretary, Federal Capital Development Authority (Fcda), No. 8 Ayangba Street, Area 11, Garki Abuja and submit in:
FCDA Procurement Department Ground Floor,
Wing A FCDA Headquarters (Opposite NTA),
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and submitted at the designated address not later than the specified closing sate.
- All claims must be substantiated with verifiable facts
- Tender document submitted after the deadline for Submission would be returned un-opened
- Interested Companies are responsible for the registration timely and safe submission of their documents means of delivery notwithstanding
- The Authority shall carry out Due Diligence on the companies to verify claims included in their submissions
- Presence of bidders/representative(s) and members of the Public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organization in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening
- Documents provided in response to Para 3must be arranged as LISTED.
- The FCDA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any abilities and assigning any reason thereof
- Any company or firm that pays to any person(s) account other than through remita above does so at his own risk
- Please note that submission of fake documents is a fraudulent practice punishable under the relevant laws.