The National Hospital Abuja invites competent, experienced and reputable Companies / contractors to submit technical bids for pre-qualification of the following projects:
The National Hospital Abuja is a hospital in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. The hospital was founded under the Family Support Programme initiative and was formally established under Decree 36 of 1999. Abdulsalami Abubakar commissioned the hospital on 22 May 1999.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2022 Capital Project
In line with the guideline and provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the National Hospital. Abuja intends to execute the approved Capital Projects in the Year 2022 Appropriation Act and hereby invites competent, experienced and reputable Companies to submit technical bids for pre-qualification for the under listed projects:
Lot Y1: Construction of House Officers Quarters
Interested Companies are required to submit the following documents in their technical profiles with their written application:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7:
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2022; with minimum average annual turnover of N600 million;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above),
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Hospital, Abuja or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- None of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any Court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years with the sum of N300 Million and above including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificate and Photographs of the projects:
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing among others, the Registration Number (C) an issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and a malt address The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Monday, 2nd May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
The envelopes containing the Technical Bid shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 2nd May, 2022, at the Board Room National Hospital. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register with the Security man by the Tender Box, as National Hospital Abuja will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the "Procurement Division".
Submission of Tender Documents
The Technical documents are to be submitted in two (2) Hard-copies, must be neatly bound and seated in envelopes clearly marked, at the top right corner of the envelope with the title of the project. eg. "Technical Bid for Let Y1: Construction of House Officers Quarters addressed and dropped in the Tender Box of the;
The Chief Medical Director,
Plot 132 Central District (Phase I)
P.M. B. 425 Garki,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All documents submitted may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines.
- The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti Corruption/Transparency;
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of tender documents;
- The National Hospital Abuja is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007. ABUJA
This is published for information and invitation only. The entity will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party/parties in connection with any response to this invitation and or other preparation or submission of the bids.