The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested, eligible and experienced contractors to tender quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quote - Replacement of Selected Chancery Toilet Plumbing Fixtures
The United States Embassy, Abuja invites you to submit a proposal to supply new plumbing fixtures and carry out replacement of the old ones in the male and female toilets of the Chancery Building located in the Embassy Compound at Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja as per attached Statement of Work (SOW) and Solicitation Package.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as below:
- Date: April 13, 2022
- Time: 11am
- Venue: United States Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja.
All prospective offerors are invited to attend. Prospective offerors/quoters should send the names of their representatives (no more than two per company) to: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
no later than April 11th, 2022 to secure entry into the compound.
Scope of Work
Items for Replacement:
Application Closing Date
- Oval Self Rimming Lavatory
- White marble or ceramic countertops
- Motion Sensor 1.5GPM hot/cold mixing faucet
- Stainless steel Chrome type ¾” Angle Valve
- Stainless steel Flexible pipes 3/4"
19th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For your proposal to be considered, you must complete and submit all the documents as required in sections J and K of the solicitation. Your proposal must be submitted by email to the Contracting Officer at: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
with the following Subject Line "Solicitation #PR10639967 for Chancery Toilets Upgrade".
No proposal will be accepted after this time.
- The Embassy intends to award a contract or purchase order to the responsible company submitting an acceptable offer at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial proposal, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
- Please direct any questions regarding this solicitation to: AbujaProcurement@state.gov by email no later than April 13th, 2022, (with the above subject line) and responses will be provided to all interested parties.