Application are hereby invited from reputable and interested Companies with relevant experience and good track record for pre-qualification to tender for the Supply of Internet Bandwidth to the College.
1.0 Pre-Qualification Criteria
The following will prequalify Companies to tender
2.0 Closing Date for Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- Pros en capability, relevant experience and good track record
- Provision of Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Provision of verifiable list of previous similar works successfully executed within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three 3) years
- Equipment and Technology capacity - Evidence at contact with manufacturers (if any)
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Experience / Technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificate
- Audited Annual financial report of the company for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness / Bank reference and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the company as may be required
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any)
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety
- Bidders should accordingly include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating that no officer of Yabs College of Technology is a former or present Director Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed envelope with “Pre-qualification as Contractor for the supply of Internet Bandwidth”
as the case may be written” at the top left hand earner should be hand-delivered not liner than 12noon on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 to the address below
Yaba College of Technology
3.0 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 1.00p.m on Tuesday April 3, 2012, and representative of companies that submitted bids are hereby invited to witness the opening
4.0 Notification of Pre-Qualified Bidders
Pre-qualified contractor will be contacted and they will be united to tender accordingly.
5.0 Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors should note that they will be required to pay a non-refundable tender processing fee often thousand naira only (N10,000).
Tender documents will be available for collection at the Physical Planning UM at the presentation of e4dence of payment of the processing fee.
- That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any company or its agent
- That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College, nor shall entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
- That due diligence would be followed as all the documents submitted would be verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited. Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
Biekoroma Charity Amapakabo