The British Council invites interested eligible suppliers to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Partnership for Learning for all in Nigeria (PLANE) Kano State
The PLANE (Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria) is a 7-year programme funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and rep resents one window of intervention in a broader package of investment intended to enable a more inclusive and effective basic education system in Nigeria. It seeks to do this through improvements in teaching and learning with a focus on foundational skills; through unlocking governance bottlenecks for better education service delivery; through improvements in the regulation of the non-state sector and through embedding the use of data and evidence within the education system.
PLANE has four primary outputs:
- Teaching & learning evidence-based teaching and learning approaches & materials in use, in better managed performance focused schools and teaching colleges;
- Governance of state systems: improved planning, personnel management and public financial management practices;
- Governance of non-state systems: improved management and performance of the non-state sector;
- Use of evidence and communication: effective generation, communication and use of evidence to inform citizen engagement and improve service delivery.
DAI Global UK-the Lead Implementing Partner of the PLANE Window One is working with the British Council in the implementation 'Kano Accelerated Learning' (KAL) project which aims to build foundational Maths, Hausa and English liter acy skills for more than 200,000 Primary 4 to Primary 6 girls and boys in seven (7) local government areas in Kano State - Wudil, Dawakin Tofa, Bichi, Bunkure, Warawa, Ungogo and Rimin Gado.
The HBL (home-based learning) programme is one of the interventions being implemented by the programme and seeks to improve learning by the distribution of worksheets to pupils with activities aimed at enhancing in-school learning at home.
We are seeking to engage a supplier or suppliers with the capacity to print 220,000 copies of worksheets made up of different level-wise versions in English, Hausa, and Maths.
Tender for "Printing and Distribution of Level-wise Worksheets in English, Hausa, and Maths" has now been launched and live on the In-Tend portal with reference number BC/02365.
Application Closing Date
Submission of Documents
Please forward the below step-guide to your active databases. Click Here
to register for free with the below instructions:
- Click on "Home". This gives you the access to login as a registered vendor or register as a new vendor.
- Click on "Register". This allows you to enter your details under (1) Company details (ii) Business classification & (iii) Company category.
- Click on "Register my company". These allows you to complete the registration once the filling of these three details has been completed. Select the tab, which is at the bottom of the page. This can also be completed by individuals. Please note that only highlighted fields are mandatory.
After the successful completion of your registration you will now have access to view and download the ITT documents for your submission on the portal with these instructions;
- Log in with your credentials (if you haven't registered, kindly register)
- Click on 'Tenders' and select 'current'. This gives you access to the list of tenders currently running. You can filter by selecting a particular country or search using the reference numbers or title of the tender. This can be found on the left pane.
- Click on 'view details', which is usually at the bottom of each tender posting.
From there select 'express interest', also located on the bottom page. This opens a Tab at the top called "ITT". Select that Tab and you have access to all the documents, which is at the bottom of the page.