Taraba State Government invites competent companies / contractors to tender for the following works:
Taraba State Government is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of Hospital Equipment, Renovation / Remodelling and Construction of DOTS (TB Treatment) Centre
Taraba State Government through the Ministry of Health wishes to procure hospital equipments, renovation/remodeling and construction of DOTS Centre in Specialist Hospital under National competitive bidden (NCB)
In compliance with the Taraba State Public Procurement Law (TSPPL) 2012 and also having provided in the budget for the financial year 2022, the Ministerial Tenders Board hereby invites competent companies for the procurement of Hospital equipment, renovation/remodeling and construction of DOTS centre 1.3 The bids are divided into two (2) Lots:
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Procurement of dialysis machines and other hospital equipments.
- Lot 2: Renovation/remodeling of old DOTS centre into a dialysis unit
The scope shall include procurement of four (4) dialysis machines and other hospital equipment. Renovation/remodeling of old DOTS centre into a dialysis unit and Construction of a new DOTS centre
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three years ie from 2019-2021
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act (PENCON)
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF compliance certificate)
- Evidence of registration with Taraba State Ministry of Finance
- Company's audited account for the last three years i.e from 2019-2021
- Details of company's profile
- Evidence of Bank guarantee/Bid security
- Court sworn affidavit indicating:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
- Whether or not any officer of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or officer of the Taraba State Ministry of Health is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any peculiarly interest in the bidding
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
11:00am, 19th May, 2022.
The bid shall be opened IMMEDIATELY after closing by 11:00am at General Sani Abacha Secretariat Conference Hall, off Hammaruwa Way Jalingo Taraba State.
Collection of Tender Documents
interested bidders are advised to obtain bidding documents containing the details specification for the procurement according to Lots at the office of the Head of Procurement as from 10:00am to 3:pm at non refundable fee of fifty thousand naira (N50,000=00) only from 7th April 2022 to 19th may 2022. Mondays to Fridays)
Submission of Bids
Bid must be prepared as Financial bids separately from the Technical bids; 3 copies; one mark original and other two should be photocopy, each separately packaged in seal envelope clearly marked as Financial or Technical, then put together in a bigger envelope, name of the Lot tendered for and the name of your company on the reverse side of the envelopes. It should be noted that the total contract amount must be indicated in the forwarding letter "form 1" using the company's letter headed paper enclosed in Technical bid.
The envelope should be addressed to the:
Ministry of Health,
Jalingo - Taraba State.
- Only firms whose technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements would have their financial bids considered.
- All enquirers should be addressed to The office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health Jalingo Taraba State
- This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Taraba State Ministry of Health, Ministerial Tenders Board to transact with any party or company for this procurement nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the board to procure concession services
- The Ministerial Tenders Board will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party or company in connection with any response to this invitation and or preparation or submission in response to an enquirers
- The Ministerial Tenders Board is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason there of.
Submission should include both soft and hard copies of Financial and Technical bids.