Cross River State Government invites interested prospective developers / investors to express interest by submitting sealed bids for the following works:
Cross River State Government is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - The Lease of Land / Freehold at Amunga and Busafong for Development of Safari Resort, Golf Course and other Touristic Attractions
Cross River State Government In collaboration with the Ministries of Aviation, Tourism and Culture, Cross River State Public Private Partnership Council and the Bureau of Public Private Partnership in compliance with the Cross River State Public Private Partnership Law No 6 of 2010 hereby informs the public on the following.
The Cross River State Government has approved the lease of land/ Freehold of the landed property acquired by the government in Amunga and Busafong communities of Obanliku Local Government Area for the development of luxury villas, safari resort, golf course and other touristic sites. The two locations are contiguous and complimented with proximity to the popular Obudu Cattle Ranch, the British/Canadian University and the Obudu International Cargo/Passenger Airport.
Accordingly, offers are hereby invited from prospective developers/investors. The responsibilities of the developers/ investors include: planning, design, financing, construction, operation and maintenance of the infrastructure.
- This is a 47 hectares land located at the old Obudu province with a Switzerland mountainous setting with a Lugano effect, hence the ideal choice for the development of a golf course and villas as well as other touristic attractions.
- It is a 26 hectares land ideal for development of safari resort that will make for a perfect getaway for discerning minds who seek to have fun while protecting their privacy.
- The land is also ideal for a golf course and exclusive villas surrounded by the tranquil mountains of Sankwala and the pristine forest of Busafong.
Having a partnership with a known foreign brand in this area of specialty will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria
- Evidence of up to date registration/renewal with Cross River State Due Process and Price Intelligence (DPPIB) in relevant category
- Company audited account for three (3) years (2019,2020,2021)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2019,2020,2021)
- Evidence of job done recently
- Evidence of VAT Registration/Remittances
- Evidence of financial capacity from a recognized bank
- Evidence of knowledge of industry, possession of key equipment/ technology staff with relevant professional qualifications.
15:00 hours, 5th Map, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Qualification documents must be submitted electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy documents in sealed envelopes must be submitted to office of:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Lands,
Calabar - Cross River State.
- Following receipt of the qualification documents, the PPP partner will be procured via competitive bidding
- Qualification documents must be in English Language only.
- The Cross River State Government shall not be responsible for the cost of any submission.