The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested, eligible and experienced contractors / vendors to tender quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotes - LGF Equipment
Scope of Work
The U.S. Consulate General Lagos has a requirement for a vendor to furnish cost for the supply of the following:
- 220V 50z LG or Samsung Refrigerator 170litres - OR Equal - 15ea
- 25L Samsung or SHARP Microwave 220V 50Hz - OR Equal - 20ea
- Binatone or OX Industrial Wall fan 26″ 220V 50Hz - OR Equal - 20ea
- Binatone or OX Industrial standing fan 26Inch - 220V 50Hz - OR Equal - 10ea
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to the U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Thursday, 14th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Lagosprocurement@state.gov
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Late bids will not be honored.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
Related Document: NDAA Compliance Form