Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) invites reputable and competent Investors from duly qualified companies to express interest for the following works:
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) is a medical facility established in 2008 and provided secondary and tertiary medical services and training. The specialists of the Hospital have many years of experience in medical practice. They apply both foreign and own methods of treating patients.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) on Public Private Partnership (PPP)
The Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti hereby invites reputable and competent Investors from duly qualified companies to express interest in the under-stated services on Public-Partnership (PPP) basis:
- Integrated Hospital Management Solution
- Drug Production Unit in Pharmacy
- Laboratory Services
- Amenity Ward
- Patient Hotel (Mother's Inn)
- Mortuary services.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2021;
- Evidence of current pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December 2021;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31 December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 01/01/2022 or valid certificate issued by BPP;
- Evidence of Tax clearance from Ekiti State Government for 3 years;
- Evidence of payment of development levy for 3 years;
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2018, 2019 and 2020;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their academic/professional qualifications e.g COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of Projects; List of plants/equipment with proof of ownership/lease;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm's letter head paper bearing among others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM NO.) and e-mail address. The letter head paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the paper, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm,
12:00 noon Tuesday, 10th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All tenders should be addressed to the:
Chief Medical Director (CMD),
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
(PMB. 5355) Ado-Ekiti,
The completed tenders document should be submitted in sealed envelope and must be submitted in the Director of Administration's Office, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti with the project applied for boldly written at the top right hand corner of the envelope.
The Companies that submit the tender documents should write the name and mobile phone number of a contact person at the bottom left corner of the envelope. This will allow prompt communication.